The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalFAQGalleryRegisterLog in
Please see the members access area for more information on what new features have been added! 
Latest topics
» The Darkest Hour
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:57 am by LadyRaven

» My Pledge
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:57 am by LadyRaven

» Dear Mother
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 am by LadyRaven

» Finally Done
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 am by LadyRaven

» Broken Hearts
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:54 am by LadyRaven

» I Wake
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:53 am by LadyRaven

» Changed Innocence
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 am by LadyRaven

» Dream Revelation
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 am by LadyRaven

» Is this thing on?!
Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 am by LadyRaven

» Never Forget
Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 pm by drkyangel

Top posters
Caja

LestatWC

Angel Artaq

LadyRaven

Rokhan Dez

Kangetsu Wolf

Malicious

LordKommKayriel

Litha Sapien

Nevarre

Share | 

Lestat's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Lestat's Bio   Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:43 am

Name: Łéşŧãŧ
Head Of ~ŦħęŴǻmþŷr´śÇõ√ėñ~
Breed: Human, along time ago

Height: 5' 11"(in normal form) 30' with a wingspan of close to 70' (demon form, also a tail that measures 9' in length)
Weight: 185 lbs."normal form", 1 ton "demon form"
Eyes: Hazel, sometimes gray, red(when in demon form, or when the demon takes control of his normal form)
Skin: White as the snow(normal)
Religion: None

Weapons of choice: Twin Katana blades (Elfen Blades)

Family: Tomoth-Amon Lord of Evil (brother), Lord Komm Kayriel (brother), Arion Artaq (brother, from his elven home), Malicious (sister), Kylara (sister), Caja (sister), Red (niece), DarkAngelLover (niece), Amara Lorelie (Daughter, Deceased), Aries Kayriel (Son), Mekia (daughter), Arion Koen (Son)

Strength: Unknown
Dexterity: Unknown
Constitution: Unknown
Intelligence: Unknown
Wisdom: Far beyond his years
Charm & Charisma: Self explanitory

My history: I was born to a mortal woman inthe year 4,000 BC. I never knew my birth father. My mother was found by GodBlackDeath and the Pheonix Moltrez, while she was in labor with me. She was dying while I was being born. They tried to save her, but to no avail. So they turned thier efforts to the unborn child. At the moment of my birth I was marked with a Pheonix on my right fore arm. It was Moltrez's gift to me. They took me and placed me in the care of mountain Elves, the Elfen Chief becoming my father, his son Arion, becoming my older brother. They were the only family I knew of. And I loved them deeply. Now being mortal and living inside the walls of an Elfen city, I aged differently than normal. The process was slower. It took four times as long for me to reach the age of 25 that it would have if I had lived amongst mortals. I learned many things from the elves. At the age of 25 we were at war with the Urik Hai over some forest land, and my father, the elfen chief was killed with his own blades. I came to his aid and killed the Urik Hai who took him out. In his dying words to me he told me that I was destined for great things, and he gave me his swords. Katana blades, forged over 6,000 years prior to that day, by a very old Elf. I accepted them with a heavy heart. I swore that I would not rest until the entire Urik Hai population that had done this to my family was killed. I never finished my quest. And so I ventured off on my own, leaving my family that I had know, and grown to love for some time, behind for the outside world. And at the age of 25, and one hundred years after my birth, I was turned into a vampire by one who was most powerful. After a few decades he left me to my own resources. And so I wandered the centuries completely alone finding out more and more what it was to be a vampire. We are lone creatures. And then one day, many years since my birth to immortality, I happened upon a young and playful werepup by the name of Caja. She befriended me and I have since became her head knight and beta male. I have fought many battles for her kingdom and I will fight many more. One particular battle was against the vampire Kamire. When I killed him I was rewarded by Kain himself. My reward: to take his entire life force and transcend to become the father of all the vampires, also inheriting the sword known as the Soul Reaver. And then a day came that I happened upon a most simple place where I was to meet most of my Family that I have now. There I met the lovely but very lethal Kylara DarkSoul, the ever playful Malicious, and I even met Caja there as well along with many others. I spent many nights in that realm, when I met a demon by the name of Tomoth-Amon. We had many nights of fun torturing those that were foolish enough to cross us. After a while we decided to find our own dwelling. And so the birth of our stomping grounds came to be. There I met a shapeshifter by the name of Angel. We courted for a long while and then we wed. We had a daughter born to us there. Her name was Amara Lorelei. My lovely wife left us, and soon there after, our daughter was murdered by beings that were out to assassinate me. Many days and nights the halls were packed and much laughter could be heard until hate and jealousy reared it's ugly face, and our home that we had fought for so long to keep alive, finally succumbed to the animosity. With my darling Angel believed to be dead, and with the fall of my home, I returned to my original home, the Wampyr's Coven. And there I stayed, for many months, suffering my own death of sorts. None knew that I had survived the fall of my old home. Til the day when I emerged from the shadows, to claim my home once again. Tragedy struck once more when I awoke one evening to find myself covered in the rubble of what used to be my stronghold. I was enraged. And so the rebuilding commensed, and I swore that I would have vengence upon those who had done this. To this day they still remain unknown to me. Nights went by and more of my family began to come about. One, a gargoyle, made his presence known to me and has since watched my back a few times. Lord Komm Kayriel is his name. He became protector and watcher of the coven that belongs to some of the most intriguing beings that I have ever met. With him, came the lovely Lady Phoenix. Nights went by and we talked, I even went to her tavern many times. And one night we wed. We now have a son, Aries Kayriel Firestorm. On the very night of his birth, his Uncle, God Black Death, the same being who watched me brought into this world,bestowed upon me the gift of the gods. That very night I became a god, and I am now the God of Darkness. I am also the most damnest vampire that you shall ever meet. One unlike you can ever imagine. Now mixed feelings currently race through my body and soul. My darling Angel, walked into the coven one day. My heart stopped as I learned of this news. Never has my heart known such pain as it does now. Recently, after a battle with a Tanarii by the name of Tanuk, my soul has been fused with the soul of Tanuk. He takes control of my body from time to time and I am unable to stop it without a potion from my homeland Aborlon. And with this change in me I am able to use the Tanarii's powers just as he can use mine, no matter our form, at will. So now, I stand and fight a battle to end all battles. One that the world has never seen, or could comprehend. I fight the battle for my very exhistance......

History Update: Lestat has since been divorced from Phoenix. He spent many days becoming reacquainted with Angel. They have had a son together. His name is Arion Koen. Lestat has also gotten Tanuk under control. Things were going well for awhile in the coven, until a mysterious vampire named Vakhel came. He plagued Lestat with nightmares, noy only whilst he was asleep, but also whilst he was awake. It caused him to have fits of madness. One so horrid that it caused him to attack Komm and drain him to an almost certain death. Grief stricken with what he had done, he followed Vakhel up a mountain side and beat him. He then tossed the beaten and broken body over the cliffside. Vakhel has not been seen since. Then one night some time later Lestat left the coven quite drunk. He went for a walk into the woods and has not been seen or heard from since........

Special powers & attributes: Shift into a large wolf form, can walk in the sunlight, incalcuable strength, mind gift, fire gift, telekenesis, inhuman speed, flight, Starlight(healing power, can also be used to raise people from the dead), Darkness cloak(god power) Darkness Cloak is not a spell but a power that can be summoned at will. It drops a shrowd of darkness around Lestat making him virtually invisible. It can also blind some one, achieving the same affect, dissipate(spell), silence(spell), charm(mind power), Teleport(spell), mist(spell), energy pojection(can focus great amounts of energy into a projectile),and eternal life. Recently acquired powers from the transformation with Tanuk: Soul Steal (a power to fire an energy ball, that once it hits it's target, thier soul will be ripped from them and thus the Demon can eat it), Hell's fire (the sky changes to black, thunder and lightning rip across the sky, and fireballs fall from the clouds pulverizing anything they touch), Hell's Minions ( a power that enables him to call forth demons the likes of which only reside in hell).

Last edited by LestatWC on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
LestatWC
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Lestat's Bio   Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 am

Lestat as Tanuk

Name: Tanuk

Race: Demon, more specifically Tanaar'i (Outer planar creature)

Height: Close to 30' tall with a 60' wingspan

Weight: well over a ton

Skin: Tan with streaks of red

Eyes: Red

Hair: Black

Tanaari basic traits:

(all demons share these abilities)

-immunity to electricity, poison, acid, cold , and fire.

-Telepathy

-summon ( All demons share the ability to summon others of their kind . however between their arrogance and disdain for owing favors to one another Tanarii are often reluctant to use this power until in obvious peril or extreme circumstances) Tanuk has the ability to summon any of the following: 4-40 Dretches, 1-4 Hezrou, or one nalfeshnee, glabrezou, marilith or , balor.

Tanuk also has the following spell like abilities: these are all natural abilities and not like wizard spell that must be studied and learned every day

-Hell Fire: This attack calls forth large balls of flames to fall from the sky, pulverizing anything in thier path.

-Blasphemy: This spell is used against outer planar creatures and effects them only it has 2 effects first against any good aligned outer planar creature eg. angels archons or planars first off and foremost they are banished for at least one whole day back to their own home plane eg. the seven heavens, olympus, elysium etc. whether they hear the spell or not. secondly any creature may take the following effects as well depending on their hp and stature they may be dazed , weakened, paralyzed, or even killed outright.

-Damning Darkness: creatures of good alignment take unholy dmg

-Darkbolt: caster launches a bolt of cold darkness from his left hand which does damage, and also stuns a foe due to evil charge of spell

-Deeper Darkness: is like normal darkness spell except any who normally could see through darkness can not now

-Demand: like the suggestion spell but this one can be sent a good distance away

-Desecrate: this spell imbues an area with negative energy, undead who enter this area gain bonuses to their fighting skills if the area contains an altar, shrine, or other permanent fixture to your god, then the effects are doubled

-Detect good: Is able to detect any good aligned creature

-Detect Law: Is able to detect any lawful aligned creature

-Detect Thoughts: gives you the ability to detect surface thoughts the amount of info you detect depends on how much time you give to concentrating on the subject. This ability is more or less obsolete for Tanuk now, since he and Lestat share abilities. And since Lestat CAN read any mind, no matter thier strength, so can Tanuk.

.-Discern Location: a powerful spell for locating an object nothing short of divine intervention from a deity will keep you from locating it to find a creature you must have seen it before or have some item that belonged to it to find an object you must have touched the object

-Eyebite: all you have to do is merely meet the gaze of an individual and say the word and one of four effects will take place you must select one before the spell is cast.

Charm: equal to a charm monster spell

fear: the subject flees in blind terrorfor a full minute once it stops fleeing the creature refuses to face you for 10 minutes if subsequently confronted by you it either cowers or bolts to the nearest cover

Sicken: sudden pain and fever sweeps over the subjects bodythe creatures speed is reduced by half the creature remains sickened for 10 minutes

Sleep: the subject falls asleep for 200 minutes but can be slapped awake

-Abyssal Long Grasp: This enables Tanuk to rach objects that are normally out of his reach, by up to a mile.

-Magic Missle: 5 missles of magical energy fly from your fingers and unnerringly strike the target, granted this doesn't sound like much but the one cool thing bout this spell is they never miss, you can run or hide but the missle will hit you. only way to stop this spellis if you have spell resistance and are not affected by them

-Mass Charm: same as the charm spell but can effect a whole bunch of people like a mob, and only effects humans and humanoud types, no undead or constructs or monsters or outer planar creatures

-Mirror Image: creates 8 images illusionary of himself the figments mimic your actions exactly and cast spells like you dowhen an enemy attacks you must make a choice which image to attack. a successful hit on a clone disperses it and it will vanish the images do no real dmg themselves.

-Suggestion: you influence the subject's actions by suggesting a course of activity.

-Unhallow: this spell makes a building or site into an unholy site which has 2 major effects

1st off the site is protected aginst all good creatures

secondly, may attach another spell to this site such as darkness, fear, dispel, silence, and so on

-Unholy Blight: you call upon unholy power to smite your enemies the power takes the form of a cold cloying cloud of greasy darkness, the area of effect is a 20' area

-Wall of Iron: you cause a flat vertical wall of iron to spring from the ground this wall can be used to seal off a corridor this wall is 5" thick and is over 100 ft square of wall that can be created in whichever way the caster desires as long as it is a wall bu it can form any shape it wants like a square walled room and such

-Water Breathing: can breathe water like a fish

-Wretched Blight: The caster calls up unholy power to smite his enemies the power takes the form of a chilling mass of clawing darkness in a 20' area.

-Dominate Person: (2/day) Is exactly like dominate monster except you may dominate any human or humanoid type creature

-Polymorph other: (2/day) transform one living creature into any other creature such as a dragon into a bunny and so on though creature does get to try and save against effects, oh yeah if you do turn a bunny into a dragon doesnt give it dragon like effects just a bunny in dragon form is all will still act like bunny and vice versa can be done to people as well

-Polymorph any Object: (2/day) can poly morph any object into any other object plant to mineral, mineral to plant, mineral to animal, animal to plant and so on yada yada

-Disentegrate: (2/day) Athin green ray springs from your finger causing the creature it strikes to glow and vanish leaving behind only a trace of dust

-Trap the Soul: This ability traps a creatures soul into a gem indefinitly until the gem is broken

-Shapechange: works like the polymorph other spell except it enables you to assume the form of any living creature of less than deity status or any single object the assumed form can be no smaller than a flea and no larger than a 200 foot area spell still works like polymorph other u still wont gain supernatural abilities like dragons fire breath in place of your own.

-Veil: an illusion spell. When cast, it will make any object or being look, however the caster wishes it too.

-Dominate Monster: Allows one to control the mind of any medium sized monster or smaller subjects, any self destructive orders such as suicide or the such will not work and spell will be broken.

-Greater dispel magic: same as dispel magic except has better chance for working than the other. only works against long term spells

-Greater teleport: ( self plus 50 lbs of objects only)

-Insanity: The enchanted creature suffes from a continous confusion effect only a wish or limited wish may remove the spell

-Telekinesis: mind over matter. This is another place where Lestat's powerful abilities comes into play. Anything Tanuk wants to move, will move, no matter its size, or strength.

-Unholy aura: is a malevelont aura that surrounds the subject protecting them from attacks and granting them some resistance to spells cast by good creatures and weakens good creatures when they attack the subject this spell has 4 basic effects

-first the warded creature gains bonus's to strength and resistance to elemental spells

-second the being gains spell resistance against spells cast by good aligned beings ( 25% chance that spell will not work)

-third the spell blocks possession and mental influence such as charm and command spells

-and finally if a good creature succeeds at a melee attack against the subject the offending attacker takes some stregnth damage weakening attacker physically

-Fire storm: when this spell is cast an area of a 400 square foot cube of area is shot through with flames destroying all natural vegetation on contact and igniting anything combustible i.e. clothing, hair, etc. and also deals damage, or death to any caught in the storm

-Implosion: you create a destructive resonance in a corporeal body, you cause one creature to collapse in on itself killing itself. Other targets may be effected

Tanuk also has the following special abilities

-True seeing: Allows one to see through illusions and disguises may see them through darkness magical or normal and also may determine a creatures alignment through their aura's

-Soul stealing: is the abilty to suck the very essence, or soul, out of a creature

-Fast Healing: Tanuk can heal faster then normally. He no longer needs this ability either due to the rate of Lestat's own healing. If Tanuk is hurt that severely, then he need but let Lestat regain his own form, and then the vampiric blood will heal him instantly.

History: Forged when the first string of Demons were made by the Creator, Tanuk has seen many things. He was created in secret after the other first demons were created and sent off to their own little worlds. He was given one single plane of the Abyss to rule without Tomoth-Amon's knowledge or approval, but he refused to stay there. He chose, instead, to rule on the mortal plane, where he could better thrive on the suffering of others. His soul purpose in life was to kill as many creatures as he could, eat thier souls, and keep watch on Tomoth-Amon. It was well known that the "Mother" wanted to keep tabs on him the most out of all her creations. Thousands and thousands of years past before Tanuks full purpose was truely made possible. He came upon a young vampire named, Lestat. He was then only about 300 years or so in the blood. He became Tanuk's right hand man, and together they caused all sorts of bloodshed. Many armies fell to them, and Tanuk was absolutely beside himself with glee each time Lestat returned, because with Lestat, there came many, many souls. That is, until the vampire grew a conscience. After a hundred years of nonstop killing, Lestat had confronted Tanuk. He wanted out, to be done with the killing. But Tanuk would not hear of it, and so, brought on the first battle between Lestat and Tanuk. Lestat won his freedom from the Tanarii. Even at such a young age, he was far more powerful then any creature could have predicted, and Tanuk paid the price for that underestimation. He was beaten so badly that he was forced to return to the Abyss, where he over time regained his own strength. It wouldn't be for another 3,000 years until he and Lestat met in battle again. This time, Lestat was far more advanced then he was the first time, and Tanuk had learned a few new tricks....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Malicious
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 24

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Lestat's Bio   Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:44 pm

http://www.thewampyrscoven.com/Lestat-s-Page-h2.htm

Now I just have to figure out how to display it other than a link like this.

~M~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lestat's Bio   

Back to top Go down

Lestat's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Our Histories :: Approved Permanent Bios-
Jump to: