The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Empty
PostSubject: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:35 pm

I have been looking for places that I think looks a lot like the coven, as we have described it in our postings. I need everyone's input, so I am asking everyone to respond to this thread with their vote. Click on the name to view pictures and information about the castle's. When you vote try to keep in mind some of the things we have posted about the coven. It obvisouly has balconies, wooded areas, mountians near by and dont forget about our huge lake. The courtyard has been mentioned several times with a large round fountain and of course our precious black roses. There are also mention of large iron gates surrounding the grounds. Please vote and tell me what number/name you think best suits our home. So here are the nominees:

#1Neuschwanstein Castle
#2 Chambord Castle
#3 Glin Castle
#4 Glenapp Castle
#5 [size=21]Dromoland Castle

#6, 7 & 8 Misc. Castles
~M~
[/size]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Choice between 1 and 6. I don't know which to pick, I loved both. I'll bbs with my actual vote since my I know I can't on both....
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 pm

#1 Angel, Raven, Malicious
#2 Erin, Drky, Caja
#6 Lestat,

DLoV still undecided???

People I am still waiting on a vote from:
TOO MANY TO FREAKING COUNT! VOTE PEOPLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm truley sorry but I'm not crazy about any of the ones that are up for votes. I know, just pick one. Well, I have one to put up that I feel is close to waht we need the castle for number 1 looks like a fairy tale they made cinderellas castle by the blue prints and we dont live in her castle I KNOW IM WASTING YOUR TIME BITCHING but I'm sorry this is why I took so long. I found this one and it has a video of the outside lake gardens history all that you may look at it is interesting ,well, to me. http://wwwhistoricirishcastles.com/ashford.htm
If noone likes that, then my vote is for number 6. thanks CAM
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

That link doesnt work.
~M~
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:37 pm

I understand what you guys are saying about the castle but please take in consideration that I can Photo Manipulate these pictures to look more....ummm....Dark, gothic, fantasy like or whatever. I can even put the roses in courtyards and stuff. If I can’t do it I will find someone else to do it for me. All I want is for all of us to agree on the architecture. Actually there are several posts referring to the Castle being high up, not necessarily on the highest mountain but it has been said it can be seen from a distance. I don’t, just wanted to clear up the fact of why I am choosing real life castle instead of one drawing/painting of one fantasy castle. I am looking for different views of the castles (more pictures the better), different lighting effects and good quality images. Hope this helps the others make a clear decision. Thanks.
~M~
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:37 pm

i have been thinking about this and have been reading the post. i don't know about anyone else but one thing is begining to ring true. we all have some things about the castle that we see as the same and others we don't. so i have come up with an idea. and it was mal, that gave it to me. as mal has said she can milipulate the picture to look more like the castle so why not point out exsactly what features we like about all the pictures. then mal you would have the guideline you need to milipulate the picture the way it is needed and that way it will refect a bit of what we all see. what do you think?

caja
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

This is what I like:
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:38 pm

I did this in 2 parts, so my slow computer would not freeze on me:
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Let us look on why I said #6. I will explain my vision to you all. The vision of the coven castle that I have always had.

First let us look at the ginormous lake. Always is it talked about and gone too. To the sides is the small view of the forest that surrounds the coven. And yes, in the back ground is the mountains that are also always talked about. To the left in the picture is aproximately where the stables would be. There is still parts of the castle in this pic that are not seen. Some of which being the courtyard. All in all, this fits the description of the castle the most. We can use this in conjunction with other pics from the other castles. I.E. Fountain, and the such. But as I stated, this is the best fit for the vision I have always had. Now that I have explained my vote. Let it ride.
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:39 pm

ok now that we have begun. #6 i think is a great begining abd the couryard from #2 the fountain that cam has picked. all these are a great start and refects what we all see. it might take a little work but by the end i think we will have a picture that we all can be proud of and when we look at it we will say yes that is the home we have grown to love and charish as our own.

caja
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Just curious.... this vote is definitely over, right? I forgot to add my part in abit ago... I was going to #6. I had decided a while back and forgot to put the choice down, thinking I did... seeing now I didn't... even if its already too late, I just wanted to let you know.. that was my final decsion in the end of all of my thinking. Castle #6.. pretty much for all the same reason Lestat said... I saw it and though it had the Coven feel about it. Every look about it, just had Coven written all over it. So.. anyhow.. that is my 2 cents, 2 late... Wink
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

Okay We really need to do this. This is how the votes stand so far.

#1 Neuschwanstein - Angel, Raven, Malicious
#2 Chambord - Erin, Drkie, Caja
#6 Lestat, Camellion, DLoV.

As you can all see we have a three way tie. If anyone else (INCLUDING NEW MEMBERS) wants to vote, please do it within the next week. To EVERYONE, that wanted to piece together castles: That is fine and I probably could do it if I had the time. You all know with my schedule and the fact that I forget shit easily, I just do not have the motivation nor dedication to take on something like that right now. So lets, please, jut pick one that I dont have to mess with too much. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Ok since Mal asked me so nicely I guess I will vote now I have taken a good long at all the pics and I agree with number 1 looks pretty cool but I must admit numero 6 is prolly the closest to what I imagined the coven to look like cept it needs a tad darker feel to it right now it just looks as if it is slightly cloudy lol it just needs a lil more evil to it and i believe it would be perfect maybe not even evil to it but a supernatural feel to it a certain glow if u must say

well thats my opinion so my vote is 6

Tomoth-Amon lord of Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?   What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does The Coven Really Look Like To You?
Page 1 of 1