The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The Darkest Hour
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:57 am by LadyRaven

» My Pledge
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:57 am by LadyRaven

» Dear Mother
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:56 am by LadyRaven

» Finally Done
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:56 am by LadyRaven

» Broken Hearts
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:54 am by LadyRaven

» I Wake
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:53 am by LadyRaven

» Changed Innocence
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:52 am by LadyRaven

» Dream Revelation
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:52 am by LadyRaven

» Is this thing on?!
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:36 am by LadyRaven

» Never Forget
Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 pm by drkyangel

Top posters
Caja
Something to keep  in mind I_vote_lcapSomething to keep  in mind I_voting_barSomething to keep  in mind I_vote_rcap 
LestatWC
Something to keep  in mind I_vote_lcapSomething to keep  in mind I_voting_barSomething to keep  in mind I_vote_rcap 
Angel Artaq
LadyRaven
Rokhan Dez
Kangetsu Wolf
Malicious
LordKommKayriel
Litha Sapien
Nevarre

Something to keep in mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 182
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Something to keep  in mind Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Something to keep  in mind Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Something to keep  in mind Empty
PostSubject: Something to keep in mind   Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:33 pm

I want everyone to realize, and remember, that WWG and the Coven are two seperate worlds, and should not have their timelines or stories confused with each other. If you do something in one, you should NOT have it affect what you do in the other. I know the name of the site is The Wampyr's Coven, but Caja has been a long time friend and I didn't want her to lose everything on her site too, so I told her to move everything from there to here. Just please, for the sake of everyone's sanity, do NOT mix up the two worlds. This means that you could virtually have two very different characters with the same name, or two very same characters living different lives. Thanks.

~L

Something to keep  in mind Stat_l11
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6644
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Something to keep  in mind Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Something to keep  in mind Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Something to keep  in mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something to keep in mind   Something to keep  in mind Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Thanks Lestat.

Something to keep in mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: