The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It Has Begun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
It Has Begun Left_bar_bleue999999/999999It Has Begun Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

It Has Begun Empty
PostSubject: It Has Begun   It Has Begun Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 am

As of right now all post from coven and Whitewolf has been moved. Me and Komm Have begun the monumental takes of correcting post. Changing colors, fixing spelling errors yada yada. This will be no small feet to compleate and we ask for patience while we work on makeing all those past Storylines readable. This is over 6000+ post that must be gone though so this will not be an over night happening. I am asking all member to help us. If you see a post that needs correcting Please let me know by useing this little form.

1. What Storyline?

2. What post?

3. Whats wrong with the post?

Thanks for your patience and help in this matter. I hope you will finally be ablie to enjoy the Years of tallented writeing that made the coven great.

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna

It Has Begun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: