The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

30 years young

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
30 years young Left_bar_bleue999999/99999930 years young Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

30 years young Empty
PostSubject: 30 years young   30 years young Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Hello all,

On march 11th I will be 30 years old...Boy the years seem to fly by. There was a time i did not think I would make it past 25. So in celibration I would like to put into words what this place has ment to me.

I came to know the world of RPG when I was 16 years old. Caja was born then. She has grown and learned though out the years. She came to the coven when I was 20-21 years old. The last 9 to ten years have been the worst and best years of my life.

Warning I am about to get really sappy so just bear with me.

Shortly after joing the coven my life took a nose dive. One of my bestfriends died of a suspitious overdose though it was never proven I still belive it was murder. Still it him me pretty hard and I left the real world for the roleplay. Caja became everything. The coven my home Though many think that was the wrong move to make. I was broken and I needed a place to greave in my own way. Just as I began to come out and enter the real world again. Another friend commited suicide.

Through it all I had the coven and the friends I made here. I came out of my shell and no matter what has happened sence. The coven and those friends have been here. I have and will always enjoy my time here and the storys we have written. The feelings we have shared . And when the road looks dark I know that Caja and the coven will bethere to help me right though to the light again.

So I would like to thanks you all for the great storys past and future that will be in my heart long after I reach my 60th Brithday.

~Smiles~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
30 years young Left_bar_bleue999999/99999930 years young Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

30 years young Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 years young   30 years young Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Its here >.< I am offically 30 years old not sure if i should cry or celibrate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Litha Sapien
Fledgling
Fledgling
Litha Sapien

Female
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Being a Wise A$$

Stats
Threat Level:
30 years young Left_bar_bleue10000/1000030 years young Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Cheshire Cat
Powers:

30 years young Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 years young   30 years young Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Hun would like to say congrats to the b-day. =]
And I hope that from now on everything is a red of roses cat
Back to top Go down
http://eternalrealmofdarkness.aimoo.com/
Sponsored content

30 years young Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 years young   30 years young Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 years young
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-