The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drky is... somewhat back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drkyangel
Elder
Elder

Male
Number of posts : 7

Stats
Threat Level:
Drky is... somewhat  back Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Drky is... somewhat  back Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)
Race: Who Knows
Powers:

Drky is... somewhat  back Empty
PostSubject: Drky is... somewhat back   Drky is... somewhat  back Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:24 pm

Saluations my lovely fmaily!!!

I know, it has been a while, but drky here has become quite the lil babymaker lately.Now i am a full time mother of two lovely lil minions, i have a job (that sucks) and well, not much time for myslef, but I am now getting back into the swing of things.Please bear with me, I am trying to see if i can start anew storyline....to the approval of les or mal.Isee we have moved and HORAY!!!! but its quite confusing for lil ol me.. so i gotta get used to it... KUDOS TO CAJA!!!! i see shes working so hard.

Drky Wink
Back to top Go down
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Drky is... somewhat  back Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Drky is... somewhat  back Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Drky is... somewhat back   Drky is... somewhat  back Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:40 pm

WB Drky, but if you want to live past one more post you had better think of changing your font color before myself or Mal kill you slowly. That shit is hell on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female
Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Management

Stats
Threat Level:
Drky is... somewhat  back Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Drky is... somewhat  back Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampyre/Demon
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Drky is... somewhat back   Drky is... somewhat  back Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Sorry I haven't really done all that much yet. I know I work alot, but it's better than not working at all. The rest of the time I'm trying to play catch up on sleep. I do what I can when I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelwc2002
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drky is... somewhat back   Drky is... somewhat  back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drky is... somewhat back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: