The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to our new home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Welcome to our new home. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Welcome to our new home. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Welcome to our new home. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our new home.   Welcome to our new home. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Well, This wasn't too difficult. Of course, we won't really have a way of making this place look as nice as the one on MSN, but it is ours. That said, it is my pleasure to welcome you to your new home.

Last edited by LestatWC on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new home.   Welcome to our new home. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:31 am

It's a pleasure to be here!
If you need a hand with anything, just let me know... :-)

Erin
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Welcome to our new home. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Welcome to our new home. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new home.   Welcome to our new home. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 am

I am here Lestat stating to move threads now I have messenger on so if you need me give me a shout
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new home.   Welcome to our new home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: