The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone please give a warm welcome

Go down 
+2
Rokhan Dez
LestatWC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Everyone please give a warm welcome Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Everyone please give a warm welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Everyone please give a warm welcome Empty
PostSubject: Everyone please give a warm welcome   Everyone please give a warm welcome Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Please welcome our newest member Rokhan Dez to the group. He is very much brand new to the Wampyr's Coven. He came across us while doing a search of the word Wampyr. So, that being said, I'm guessing he is an RP virgin. So, I leave it to you guys to help pop his RP cherry. Rokhan Dez, welcome to the group. I hope you have a good therapist because these clowns can drive you crazy! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Rokhan Dez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Rokhan Dez

Male
Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video games....

Stats
Threat Level:
Everyone please give a warm welcome Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Everyone please give a warm welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Vampire/Demon Lord
Powers:

PostSubject: Post reply? I dont know guess   Everyone please give a warm welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 am

Thank you kindly, and i must say that you are very corect in every thing you said about me. Im a newb and will undoubtedly need a considerable amout of help. I thank thee and thou art all gentalmen and scollers. study

While im posting you might as well have some facts about me.
19ish in highschoolish
i read forgotten realms,simon r green, and other sifi'ish stuff.
i play my fair share of video games
i play Magic the Gathering
and............
Back to top Go down
http://www.colbertnation.com/home#Scene_1
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female
Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Management

Stats
Threat Level:
Everyone please give a warm welcome Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Everyone please give a warm welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampyre/Demon
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please give a warm welcome   Everyone please give a warm welcome Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 am

Welcome to the Coven, Rokhan.
Make yourself at home, join a storyline, create a biography for your character. If you have any questions, or need any help, I am the Lady Angel.
Happy Writings, and have a good day!

P.S. We're not all gentlemanly scholars, btw.
LoL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelwc2002
Rokhan Dez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Rokhan Dez

Male
Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video games....

Stats
Threat Level:
Everyone please give a warm welcome Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Everyone please give a warm welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Vampire/Demon Lord
Powers:

PostSubject: Subject? there is no subject. And i forbid such demands!   Everyone please give a warm welcome Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:31 pm

you all may not be gentalmen and scollers(i like spelling it this way thank you very much) but never the less ill think of you as so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.colbertnation.com/home#Scene_1
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please give a warm welcome   Everyone please give a warm welcome Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:08 am

Welcome to the coven, I am the leader of WWG and the shadow and myth groups along with The coven. Rules for each group are posted. If you have any questions pertaning to WWG or shadow and myth please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer and aid you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Kangetsu Wolf
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kangetsu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Protector

Stats
Threat Level:
Race: Lupus
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please give a warm welcome   Everyone please give a warm welcome Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 pm

OK Rokhan Dez Cool to have meet you and I hope we can get to be friends.
Everyone please give a warm welcome An21c
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesoftheyellowstonepark.aimoo.com/
LordKommKayriel
Elder
Elder
LordKommKayriel

Male
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : BioResearch Lab Manager/Musician.

Stats
Threat Level:
Race: Vampyre/Gargoyle
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please give a warm welcome   Everyone please give a warm welcome Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Welcome aboard!!

I'll get back into the swing of all this sooner or later. So, I'll be around.

Just have fun!!

Lord Komm Kayriel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please give a warm welcome   Everyone please give a warm welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone please give a warm welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: