The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question Any One?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangetsu Wolf
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kangetsu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Protector

Stats
Threat Level:
Question Any One? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Question Any One? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Lupus
Powers:

Question Any One? Empty
PostSubject: Question Any One?   Question Any One? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:02 pm

OK I know all of you know me from before ~wolven smile crosses maw~ but I have a question. Since I have not seen Tom or Raven join what will happen to those stories? Will they count? And since they are unfinished how will it be held in the History of this place? My I join an other's storyline or do I start my own and hope others will join?
PS. OK why does a title have to have more than 10 chararters?
Quote :
The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesoftheyellowstonepark.aimoo.com/
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Question Any One? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Question Any One? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Question Any One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Any One?   Question Any One? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Raven will be joining as soon as she can get some personal matters handled, I don't know about Tom. But as far as the past story lines they are and will be part of the history of the Coven. The storys that Raven is in or started will remain ready for when she gets here. Many of the storys are unfinshed. That is why we have a To Be Contuned page for those storyes that will be contuned at a later time. I hope this answers your questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Question Any One? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Question Any One? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Question Any One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Any One?   Question Any One? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:19 pm

And the titles no longer have to be more than 10 characters long. Now it is only 5. I changed it. And Raven joined today so there Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Sponsored content

Question Any One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Any One?   Question Any One? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Any One?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: