The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H.E.L. RP : Summary of the idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
H.E.L. RP : Summary of the idea Left_bar_bleue999999/999999H.E.L. RP : Summary of the idea Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

H.E.L. RP : Summary of the idea Empty
PostSubject: H.E.L. RP : Summary of the idea   H.E.L. RP : Summary of the idea Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Welkom to H.E.L. Thats what the sign says. Hillyards Extreme Lock up for the criminally unrehabilitable. Twenty years I've been here now. I was the first. They stuck me in this hole all by myself. It was a couple of years before they found someone as rotten as I was to stick in here with me. He didn't last long. Stupid punk thought he could tell me what to do. Haha. He learned the hard way. They started dropping people on a regular basis after that. Murderers, serial rapists. Even the women. Most crazy bitchs who'd gone nuts and whacked their families.
H.E.L used to be the Grand Canyon. But some earthquake destroyed it 30 years ago. After that it was deemed too dangerous for tourists to come here. So they shut it down. Then some crackhead genius got the bright idea of turning it into a prison.
They built walls around the canyon's rim. Unscalable walls topped with about a million miles of razor wire. They made Hillyard the warden. And he set up guard stations every half mile around this place.
They never come in here though. The closest anyone, other than a convict, has come into this place is the drop off pilot. I thought they'd havee gotten all the scum of society in here by now. But every week they drop off more inmates, along with the water rations. I think they do it that way on purpose. Everyone gathers for the water rations. And dropping off the inmaes with the water ensures that they get the proper welkoming they deserve.
I can hear the choppers coming now. Haha. Fresh meat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna

H.E.L. RP : Summary of the idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Creative stuff :: Non-coven based RP-
Jump to: