The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wampyr's Coven FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Wampyr's Coven FAQ Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Wampyr's Coven FAQ Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Wampyr's Coven FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Wampyr's Coven FAQ   Wampyr's Coven FAQ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:31 am

Q. How do I change the color of my font?
A. To change the color of you font to a color not in the list you much know the code for it. exsample The color code I use is #CC66FF. So before you start the body of your post you must type [color=your code] you must use the brackets and a the very end of your post you must type [ /color ] in the brackets without the spaces. Please avoid colors like Dark blue as these colors are hard to read.

Q. How do I change the font size of my post?
A. Changeing the font size is the same as changeing the color you must type [size=number] Please use a font size 18 or larger. Also font size comes before color so when makeing a post it should look like this [size=number][color=code]text[ /color ][ /size ].

Q. How do I make an action in the chatroom?
A. To make an action you must put in /me before your post. Exsample If i wish my chariter to sit down I would type /me sits down.

Q. There are many gods and goddess chariters. Can I be a god or goddess?
A. No. The chariter that are gods and goddesses on this site have worked very hard to get where they are. 8 years of play has given these chariters there god hood. This may change in the future but for now no new gods or goddess will be allowed.

Q. Where do I place my profile?
A. Depending on which group you wish to play in you would put your profile in eather the Profile board(for the coven), note that your profile must be approved at which time it will be moved to the perment bio board. Genral(for whitewolf gameing). All new chariters must have a Profile.

Q. Who is the leader?
A. Lestat is the leader of Wampyr's Coven. He is the boss what he says gose period. Caja is Leader of White Wolf gameing On that board she has last word with the exspetion on the Shadow and Myth board which are lead by both Raven and Caja.

And that is all I can think of right now If you have more questions please post them here and they will be answered pomptly. Lestat Please add anything I might have missed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna

Wampyr's Coven FAQ
Page 1 of 1