The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Hope - Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
A New Hope - Suggestions Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A New Hope - Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

A New Hope - Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:37 am

Ok folks, here it is, and no, no star wars suggestions because of the name. Anyway, here is the plot line:

The time is post apocolyptic Earth. Aliens from another galaxy have kept invasion forces to keep the human race in slavery. These are the same Aliens who brought on the "apocolypse". The ultimate goal of the story is the freedom of the human race. All of which, rests on the shoulders on one person. Here is what I need:

Characters and their names. The main character, or the "savior" of the human race can be either male or female. Each main character you give to me absolutely HAS TO HAVE a short bio with it. Which means, if I get 5 Different "Saviors" then I better have 5 different short bio's as well. Lets say that we will have no more then 10 main characters that will end up in the spotlight through out the story. Obviously, we'll need the kind of Alien species we are dealing with. For the sake of not having too much craziness these Aliens have to be Humanoid. But we will also need the Alien leader. That leaves 8 more main's for you all to come up with. So, get cracking. One I have chosen the characters and bio's, I will post that list up. Now, in the same suggestion post, you can put in your suggestion of the first post of the story. Give me all yer ideas and I will pick and choose (or merge) the ones I like and I will write the posts out. Now remember, I don't want specifics like "Main character A says "Hey, its a nice day today." What I want is the ultimate goal of that particular post. The meat and taters of the post will come from my grape. But the idea, well the ideas will belong to you guys. I think this is going to be fun, and I can't wait to see some of the crazy shit I know you guys are capable of coming up with. So come on folks, lets get a move on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
A New Hope - Suggestions Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A New Hope - Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 pm

You asked for it.

Main chariter:
Name: Adara
Race: Junar(Huminod giant cat) female.

A long long time ago in a galixy far far away..(Kidding)

The planet of Runa once beutiful and full of life Sustained by unranium from the planet Earth. Its been sevral year sence the Volri A lizzardman race from the Planet Volr enslaved the people of earth. Runa was not a strong force and avoided conflic at all cost. However Runa is slowly dieing. Adara knew time was running out. Sence none would act she would. Not knowing how. He world needed to be healed and that ment the humans must be frees. If she failed her planet would surely die.

So theres your start oh and Darthvader is her father NOT. Lol I will post others as i come up with them.

Last edited by Caja on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Caja dear, these are to be humans. No mythical creatures of any sort, aside from the Aliens.
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:22 pm

wait who says a fairy is not an allein you said they had to be humminoid and allien. I even put it on a diffrent planet. That was what my imagenation came up with at first. Razz
Back to top Go down
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Fairies are mythical. And not very hostile to the point of world domination. That and I don't think anyone would be intimidated by a 3 foot tall fairy lol
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 pm

So don't use the fairy part. I mean the concept still fits you sadi you were not going to use all the ideas anyway. Geez.... Fine i will change it err. Next time put spacifics if your going to be picky. ~.o.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 am

Bio of "the Savior"

Name: Scylarn
Sex: Male

Bio:
The year was 2496 (or whatever year is post apocolypic!) and Scylarn was blissfully happy with his life. His wife, Mareni had just given birth to thier third son (an unexpected addition to the family), and his eldest son had just been accepted into the Presidents Own Military Sancutary, only availble to the most elite of all soldiers, and at 19, Xavien had far outshon all his fellow soldiers. Scylarn's life was finally working out for him, especially after his brutal youth, and troubled early years...
The attack came on suddenly, no warning until it was too late. The alien race of Licuten's wiped out over 95% of the worlds population in less than a month, and had begun to inhabit thier plant.. This is Scylarn's memory of that fateful day....
It was early and the baby was crying.. It was unusual for Larsun to be crying at this time of the morning, especially when Mareni had only put him down less than an hour ago after his last feed. Scylarn forced himself out of bed to check on Larsun, and when he entered his son's room, he could not believe what he saw. A creature of some kind was standing over his crib, holding Larsun in one of his hands, while the other hand scanned over the tiny infants flesh. Suddenly Larsun stopped crying and Scylarn tried to lunge for him, but it was too late.. Scylarn seemed to move as if incased in cement, as the creatures eyes stared into his soul. He tried to scream for his son, but in the blink of an eye, Larsun was gone, and all that remained were a pile of ashes and dust in his place.. The creature lunged for Scylarn but something distracted him out in the distance, and the creature retreated through the window. Scylarn was finally able to scream to his wife, who came running... All that was left behind of their baby boy, was a pile of ashes and his pacifier. Scylarn ran to the window, just in time to see a procession of these creatures, closely resembling humans, but with longer limbs, no nose, and claw like feet. They walked tall, and with a purpose.. More creatures were coming back out of windows from neighbouring houses. Scylarn bolted to the front door, but by the time he reached the door, they were gone. He turned and ran back through his house, looking for his second son Dalarn.. When he reached Dalarns room, he was greeted with a pile of ash, half on his sons bed, and half on the floor.. He couldn't comprehend what was happening... He could still hear his wife's frantic cries for their lost baby... He watched as she ran into the street, upto these creatures and tried to tackle one. He wasn't far behind her, but again he was too late, and Mareni dissapeared into a pile of ashes at this creatures feet.. Scylarn tried to grab his wife before she fell, but all he grabbed was a handful of ashes. He fell into one of these creatures, and as they grabbed him to give him the same fate as his wife, it seemed to have no effect, in fact, it appeared as though the creature was stunned just by touching him.. Scylarn didn't wait around to find out what would happen next. He ran to the bomb shelter, 4 stories below ground, and frantically tried to get the message out to the rest of his unit....

We find out that Scylarn was part of a biological testing group in his late teens, and his twenties. He was used as a guinea pig for the latest biological weapons to protect planet Earth, but more importantly, to protect the United States of America. Scylarn was discharged with the rest of his "unit" after the last experiment went horribly wrong, and they lost 5 of his unit to horrible and agonising deaths. One of these biological proceedures has made Scylarn immune to the Licuten's natural defense (the bodies to ashes thing).

Notes: Scylarns eldest son has survived the initial attack, and (I have 2 thoughts here) either he will join his father to help protect the human race, or he will be 'recruited' by the Licutens and brainwashed into fighting against his own race. Some of the other 8 characters will be made up of other members of Scylarns unit.

So, that's my two cents worth. I'm drained
Night.

Erin
Back to top Go down
Rokhan Dez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Rokhan Dez

Male
Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video games....

Stats
Threat Level:
A New Hope - Suggestions Left_bar_bleue10000/10000A New Hope - Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Vampire/Demon Lord
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Name: Tobias Liard

Race: Human

Type: Augmented Man (Cyborg to be more exact)

Job: Worker

Description: 8ft 7in, eyes deep green, skin is goldenly tanned and interrupted periodically by protruding alien tech, stronger than any normal human,

After enslaving the human race the aliens (Insectoid perhaps) found humans too frail to do the work that needed to be done. The enslaving alien race’s home world is extremely deadly to humans due to the crystal ore that makes up the planet. So the set out to improve them threw tech. The tech helps the human body cope with the noxious environment and labor provided by the ruling aliens. It filters out harmful stuff (toxins, radiation, pollutants of some kind or another, whatever floats your boat). Must work that needed to be done was too intense for the human frame so robotic implants were integrated into thousands of humans. After that the augmented humans were split into three working groups.

-Miners; Mining the home world of enslaving aliens for precious (radioactive) crystals. Miners toil in the mines their whole lives to extract, purify, and form crystal. They have sleek metallic drills hidden in their arms that can be extended out of the wrist/palm. Servo-mechanisms are placed in their primary muscles for extra power, due to the tendency for the servo-mechanisms to break the bones of limbs; they also encased all bones in a metallic alloy.

-Workers; Construction of alien crystal buildings. Workers are forced to do immense manual labor in construction of alien structures. They are forced to learn how alien tech works and are used to reproduce the tech. They are also integrated with the servo mechanisms and bone casing. When a part of the body wears out it is replaced with a full robotic replacement for the area.

-Donors; Organ transplants for failing bodies. Organ cloning machines are implanted into bodies of plump human bodies to produce needed organs for failing “equipment.”

The earth is used as a play ground for the aliens, they come as they please and do as they please. In the Counsel of Sectin (Alien government) they view the earth as property or a resource of labor. Humans are abducted when needed to replace fallen workers. Their home world is like what five times the size of the earth, maybe, and they need thousands of workers. “Broken equipment” is sent by UPS with RETURN TO SENDER as a label. Human workers are returned after they outlive their usefulness ends, when returned the aliens hope they will breed with others so their offspring will be able to live in the alien environment unaided by tech. This is a bio for one of these men that were returned to earth with a hope of a life.

Bio:

A young military man at the age of 27 was in the initial counter strike against the intruding aliens. He was aboard the S.S.Havoc space shuttle, which was carrying the most destructive bomb the world could come up with. The shuttle was easily intercepted by the alien fleet. That’s when the tests started. He was the first prototype, and the cyborgs were followed. The initial tests were geared towards what they considered to be an average diagnostic test. Mass radiation was pumped into him as they researched its effects. He died twice and was brought back threw tech implants. Due to their initial failure they stored him away for future tests. (add year here) years later they began to produce working cyborgs, miners, workers, and the donors. With their success they found methods of human manipulation and they used the methods on Tobias. He was made to be the strongest and most advanced cyborg of the work force. They built him well and three years after his integration into the work force he organized a large revolt led by him and supported by thousands of unruly servants. Most were killed outright, but many more were shipped back to earth. The aliens picked a new batch and started fresh (This time they memory wiped them). He has returned to earth to raise a force of opposition and give the alien scum a WHAT FOR. Hoo rah!

If you can use this be my guest. If not well it was a thought for food.

(Get it its usually “food for thought” but since it’s my idea and for the consumption of others it’s their food so I just switched it ………..god I’m bored right now)

Back to top Go down
http://www.colbertnation.com/home#Scene_1
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:05 am

Thats a very nice concpet there Rokhan. I'll wait for more input before I decide what I'm going to go with. I may just "cut and paste" from all the ideas to make one hellacious idea. So, lets keep those ideas flowing, and not only for the main human characters. Lets get some alien ideas and what have you as well.
Back to top Go down
Rokhan Dez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Rokhan Dez

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
A New Hope - Suggestions Left_bar_bleue10000/10000A New Hope - Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Well almost completly contrary to my other idea (Or at least i dont know how one might link them) I think the Opossing aliens should be either a Meme or multiple Memes.
I wouldn't know if people would or wouldnt know what they are so going on the assumtion (Yes yes i know it makes an ass outa u and me both but still) of not knowing, a Meme is an impressin or take over on the mind of humans. It would be like a posession if you will but not of a gost, demon, ect but the consiouness of an intangible alien. I dont know. There be a thought.
Back to top Go down
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:02 am

I get what you're saying. Kind of like a symbiotic relationship, but slightly different yeah?
Back to top Go down
Rokhan Dez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Rokhan Dez

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 am

Got it in one. So i think it would be interesting to see how you would use it.
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:40 pm

I have thought of another Idea. This is a break off from the Game story I am working on. I ask that this story Only be used here. I am giving Lestat permision to use this On this site for this build a story. I ask that this dose not leave this site. This is purely my creation and will one day be part of the Game I am helping Write. Please Do not steal this idea. thanks.

Name:Randell Farner
Race: Human

History: I was born on earth in a small Slave camp just what once was Buffilo New York. My mother week from stavation and faman died bring me into the horible world. I would never know who my father was. The old people talked always of what once was. Grand citys thou I was young I never really belived the old ones There were no citys just Slave camps and the endless desert. At the Age of 3 the allens gathered many of the young to send us to a place that no one ever retuned from. Some distant mineing Colonie in the Andromina galaxy. I remember everyone was crying but I would not cry what use were tears they would not help anything. That space ship trip was the turning point in my life. As we flew though the Stars something went compleatly wrong. One minute we were Flying the next we were falling and everyone was in panic. Me I was just think what was the worse the could happen. The ship shuttered and shook pices were falling and crashing. I remeber being thrown about like a doll in the hull. When I woke the ship was still fire burned in many places. I could see no one. There was a Large whole that had been riped in the side. Outside was Green So green everything was green.

I steped out into the green. The ground squished and gave under my feet.(like walking on a water bed.) I walked away from the ship looking around but saw nothing but this blanket of green that seemed to be coveing some type of water. The sound of crunching metel caught my attenchen. I looked back just in time to watch the massive transport ship sink beneath the sea of green. I was too young then to understand what life was lost with that ship. So I was alone on this strage Planet. I won't bore you with the details of my survival. I met Danime She was the stangest thing I had every seen. She was large and swam beneathe the Sea of green. I would later learn That she was one of the small heard of Space whales. Whales liveing in the vast exspance of space but returned to this Planet to give brith and then left before the Egg hatched. Danime became my best friend and as I grew up we became closer. At the age of 20 it was time for Danime to leave the nest planet. It was then that she asked me to join her. I am not sure how it worked. I climed inside her massive mouth and she with as little pain as if getting stung by a bee Conected a tentical to the base of my brain. It was amasing I could hear her thought Know her feeling and her mine.

From then on we were never apart even when i had left her to conduct bussness she was with me. We started a intersteller trading company. I loved Danime and though my travels I learned about her. Space Whales though few were used now were what many called liveing ships. So we worked and that made me happy. Though i had always heard of the horrers of the earthlings inslavement and deep down I knew I could always be taken back into the slave market. Still on the other hand I did not care I was happy were I was I did not need anything more. I had with help changed the planet of my birth. I even made regular trade runs to the slave colony of the earthen moon.

It was one of these trade runs that Changed everything. I was unloading Danime not paying much attenchent to anything. She passed me dirt smuged her legs and torso. She ware nothing but thin strips of cloth. Her hair was long and smuged with dirt, She was beautiful. She gave me a shy smile and I damn near melted right there. I wanted her I wanted to touch her wash the dirt from her body and dress her in the fines things of the univerce.

From that moment on I have been serching scaning and striveing to find away to get her to Save her. For 12 years I have been trying waiting and hopeing to one day have her in my arms...
Back to top Go down
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Come on you bastards lol. I know there is more then 3 friggin people in this group. Get those ideas flowing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Hope - Suggestions   A New Hope - Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Hope - Suggestions
Page 1 of 1