The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming to the final days...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Coming to the final days... Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Coming to the final days... Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Coming to the final days... Empty
PostSubject: Coming to the final days...   Coming to the final days... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:27 am

Ok, as you all know, MSN is shutting down it's groups as of Feb 21st I believe. What does this mean to you, you might ask? It means if there is anything that you want to grab from the MSN group (i.e. from the photo albums), you had better get to it. I had originally planned to delete the group as of Jan 1, but I changed my mind. What I have not changed my mind about was who would be deleting the group. I am going to close the doors to the MSN group for the only time since they have been opened in 2003 to everyone. I do not want to leave that satisfaction to MSN since they are assholes. I will always remember the things that I have learned while playing on MSN. I will take those lessons with me for the rest of my life. I will always remember the crazy shit that was written. All of which has been brought here to be preserved until we all keel over. Or until we reach the end of the internet. Which ever comes first. Both painful, and fond memories remain when I think back on all the years I have known most of you. Quite a few of you know of the painful ones that I am talking about. I have seen the rise, and the fall of quite a few groups in my time. Some of which you would never have thought would die out. Others, you would not have expected it to last as long as it has, or did. The Wampyr's Coven was one such group. If you had asked me 5 1/2 years ago if I thought it would still be around to see a new day at a different address, I would probably have said no. Yet here I am, 5 1/2 years later watching the ship I set to sail, continue on her journey. We may not have been the "biggest" group memberwise, but we were well known. My name alone installed fear, hate, warmth, happiness, respect, and love for just about everyone whose path I crossed at one point or another through the years. Now, if you want to talk about some fun times, You should ask Malicious and Angel about those days when I first introduced Wampyr as a character for the first time. So in this, the final month of the original site, I ask that everyone who is still a member there go and save any pictures you want to keep so that I can start to close it down proper. Hopefully Mal will be able to get all the profiles ported over before long, otherwise come Feb 20th I will be closing it down forever on MSN and those things still left, will be lost. It has been an honor to have written with you all for this long. I look forward to the many more years of writing ahead here in our new home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com

Coming to the final days...
Page 1 of 1