The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why has the Forum changed??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Why has the Forum changed?? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Why has the Forum changed?? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Why has the Forum changed?? Empty
PostSubject: Why has the Forum changed??   Why has the Forum changed?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Don't get your knickers in a bunch. I'm messing around right now with getting the hang of changing skins, themes, and importing stuff. So, relax, and have patience in case the forum is whacked out when you log in.

Thanks!

Last edited by Lestatâ„¢WC on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Camellion
Fledgling
Fledgling
Camellion

Female
Number of posts : 5

Stats
Threat Level:
Why has the Forum changed?? Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Why has the Forum changed?? Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)
Race:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Why has the Forum changed??   Why has the Forum changed?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:05 pm

good god a mighty freaky stuff
Back to top Go down
Rokhan Dez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Rokhan Dez

Male
Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video games....

Stats
Threat Level:
Why has the Forum changed?? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Why has the Forum changed?? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Vampire/Demon Lord
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Why has the Forum changed??   Why has the Forum changed?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:13 pm

You took long enough to adress this issue. I Think i was like the first to encounter your tomfoolery(I like this word) So anyways way to go with informing us. Welll.......................
Back to top Go down
http://www.colbertnation.com/home#Scene_1
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Why has the Forum changed?? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Why has the Forum changed?? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Why has the Forum changed??   Why has the Forum changed?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Yeah, well, I can take my time. Should have been here this morning when the forums went completely bat shit crazy on me all by themselves. That was a barrel of giggles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Kangetsu Wolf
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kangetsu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Protector

Stats
Threat Level:
Why has the Forum changed?? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Why has the Forum changed?? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Lupus
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Why has the Forum changed??   Why has the Forum changed?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:14 pm

OK I like this one {Brown color and the vampire} I can find the log-on button. ~waits the next one to see what is looks like~

Rats I made you a siggie Lestat, but I see you have a new one =p
Why has the Forum changed?? Lestat
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesoftheyellowstonepark.aimoo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why has the Forum changed??   Why has the Forum changed?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why has the Forum changed??
Page 1 of 1