The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangetsu Wolf
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kangetsu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Protector

Stats
Threat Level:
Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Lupus
Powers:

Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Empty
PostSubject: Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished}   Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:12 am

Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} LMM-sigggie

Come to me my love,
Hear my footsteps,
Smell my scent,
See my shadow,
Touch my soul,
Taste my lips,
I am your undoing and your rebirth,
I keep your secrets and destroy your foes,
I am,
Your poison.

-Name: Lady Morana MoonStone
-Nickname: Rana
-Apparent Age: 23
-Actual Age: was born in 1536BC
-Occupation: Sorceress [Occult Skills, Knowledge of Magic Powers and Crafts, Potions, Spells, Runes and Tarot.]
-Nationality: Egyptian
-Species: Gargoyle
-Family: Mara
-Height: 6’ 6”
-Weight : 250
-Skin tone: Rose
-Hair Color: Deep Rose
-Hair Style: Long and Strait
-Eye Color: Emerald
-Angry Eye Color: Gold
-Mythic Birthmarks: During her chants this beautiful mark shows up. It is a triquetrous that ends in two dragons, this mark is square on the middle of her back just under her wings.
-Tattoos: Triquetra on her left upper arm, a beautiful green swirl on her left lower eye lid
-Abilities:
-Physical prowess
-Gliding
-Fangs & Claws
-Rage: when angered the eyes discolor to gold becoming stronger and ignoring pain.
-Supernatural senses
See in darkness, and sometimes detect ghosts, spells, or past events that may have occurred in a spot he occupies, maybe even emotions if they are projected intensely.
-Abilities pyrotechnics about the fingertips.
-Moving objects with her mind.
-Keen senses -
-Spell/ sorcery/ etc: A large number of rituals but she forgets the words at a ever few times.. And misspoken incantations are never good. Her knowledge of spells, rituals and other mystical item is vast.
-Appearance: For what she has been through, she has faired well physically. Her skin soft as rose petals, and as obscure as fine silk. The glow of her
rose skin is that of as the first rose of spring.
-Type of body/build: Muscular that of a well toned athlete, but still very feminine. Her stature disguises her true power, this always happens to all her enemies, but a enchantress does not need to be immense to control the Powers of the Universe.
-Clothing and Jewelry: Rana has always been one with exquisite taste, only the finest oils and herbs can make up her spells. Her dresses made of the exemplary silks and velvet. The leather in her garments, pouches and bags come from cows that have lead a pampered life. Her shirts and skirts come from wool of sheep that have never seen the light of day. Her jewels, many handed down the family, are made of the rarest and finest stone and gems. The gold and platinum that is use is of the highest quality. Her pride is the "Moon Star Diamond" necklace, not only is it a one of a kind it is the most Powerful amulet in the know Universe. She wears a Gold Circlet With Emerald, Emerald Earrings, Gold Neck Ring, Gold Bracelet, and a Gold Ankle Ring most of the time.

Character history: Rana was born in Egypt where her clan was believed to have been sent by Ra to protect the people of Egypt. She spent a deal of her life there learning from one of her clans elders, the crafts of magic. She got quite good at them but was easily distracted by other things, such as the culture of the people. She was often found at festivals and watching rituals. A rival clan of outsiders, said to have been sent by Sutec to destroy Egypt waged war on the clan and war broke out. In order to protect the people The clan left their home and brought the battle to the valley of the dead where they hoped they would have a better chance for survival.

The leader of the clan of Sutec was a war loving sorceress named Taraba who delighted in destroying all things living, even her own species. It was her pleasure to wipe out the clan. With her power she lead Sutec's army to victory and the Clan of Ra was slain. What few survived were turned to stone so that they might be hidden from Taraba so they would not be destroyed.

A handful of the once powerful clan were never found until present day when they were dug up and sold to a rich land lords. When finally the spell wore off, the young Rana found herself in Romania and alone. She had run off in the middle of the night to make her way into the great darkness after the one who had killed her clan off. Since she started this quest she has had great luck in acquiring physical pleasures, like the best food of any kingdom or the best steed in any barn. Her magical talent have help her out much.

Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} 4

Last edited by White Wolf on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesoftheyellowstonepark.aimoo.com/
Malicious
Admin
Admin
Malicious

Female
Number of posts : 24

Stats
Threat Level:
Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished}   Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:39 am

Ohh nice I like! It is nice to see more gargoyle characters and an Egytian one at that, maybe there can be some hystory there between her and Malicious. LoL, those female Gargoyles sure do like their jewlry. Did you see the one for Stormshade before I took it down in the MSN site. Ill have to post it up here soon. Anyways, major kudos on this profile and I can not wait to see how you play her.
Back to top Go down
Kangetsu Wolf
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kangetsu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Protector

Stats
Threat Level:
Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Lupus
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished}   Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Thanks, I still have more to add about how she got the "Moon Star Diamond" and then I'll be done and ready to play her. It would be great to see how Morana and Malicious known each other and maybe we can RP that out. What do you think?

GRRRR cant get the color to work =[
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesoftheyellowstonepark.aimoo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished}   Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Morana MoonStone {Unfinished}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: