The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never Forget

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Never Forget Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Never Forget Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Never Forget Empty
PostSubject: Never Forget   Never Forget Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Never forget where it is that we came from ladies and gentlemen. The Coven has been around for a very long time. We have survived things that other groups have crumbled under. V&G could not survive what the Coven had. The Stomping Grounds could not survive what the Coven has. IWD could not have survived what the Coven has. I could continue the list on and on. The Coven was once looked at in it's infancy and many did not think it would survive long, but we showed them. We showed them that though this Coven of ours was young in comparison, it was strong enough to withstand bombardment from all angles. It could withstand the trials and tribulations put before it. Withstand these things it did, with pride, honor, and strength. Strength in writing. Pride in that writing. We stood tall when others faltered. We were, and always will be, The Wampyr's Coven.

I'd like everyone who has seen the Coven flourish from it's very first days to take a moment and think back on all the things this group has seen. All the things this group has had to endure. Take this moment to remember those members who are no longer with us today, and who may never return to our embrace. Remember those days when the sturgeon slapping and staple gunning ran rampant! Remember the days when my fingers of fury would thwart any would be assassin when they came into our home so sure that they would leave victorious, only to be sent away with their tails between their legs. Remember the days when we had the Viper Bot to do our modding for us. Remember the days when we were all noobs and had no idea what the hell we were doing. Most of all, remember the bonds that we all formed and shared in those days. Our little "clicks" we crazy. I will always remember, what was dubbed by more then one person, my "Harem". Those were some good days way back when. A lot of fun was had, and a lot of drama was seen. Through it all, we emerged the better for it. For that, I thank all of you veterans of the V&G, SG, IWD days. Without you all, the Coven would not have even come close to what it was in it's hayday. Please read the FINAL post on the MSN site. This will be the only place it will ever be able to be viewed. The doors to that site are forever closed. And it was locked up with a heavy heart. The only good thing was that I was FINALLY able to kick that damned Cassius Deathstorm! Below is the screen shot of the last ever post in the old site.

The Wampyr's Coven
Founded: 6/20/2003
Closed: 2/07/2009

Never Forget Coveng10
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Never Forget Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Never Forget Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Never Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Forget   Never Forget Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:16 am

~howl a long painful goodbye to the coven~ I will remember the trials and trouble and the joy. I met the people who now share my heart. My pack. My family and will stand watching over our new home as I always have. New begining and old hunts combined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
drkyangel
Elder
Elder

Male
Number of posts : 7

Stats
Threat Level:
Never Forget Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Never Forget Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)
Race: Who Knows
Powers:

Never Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Forget   Never Forget Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 pm

U know.. the coven wasnt jsut a place for me to escape.. it truly was my home. i missed it sooo much when i was away.. Les I remember the "sturgeon slapping" and the " Staple Gunning"...lol... but ur right we did go through alot as a family.... we still are a family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Forget   Never Forget Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Forget
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: