The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Points: Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Breaking Points: Thoughts Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Breaking Points: Thoughts Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Breaking Points: Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Points: Thoughts   Breaking Points: Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:04 pm

So, feel free to let me know what you think of this. I'm planning on getting back to this story. There are a lot of CoH type people who have been bugging me because they want to read more. Some have even speculated as to who the informant is. Now, I'm aware that for some of you the names and story itself is going to seem very foreign to you. That's ok. If you have questions about the CoH Universe, feel free to ask them here as well. Anywho, just wondering on your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com

Breaking Points: Thoughts
Page 1 of 1