The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Big Happening to Raven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Whatever fancy takes me

Stats
Threat Level:
Something Big Happening to Raven Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Something Big Happening to Raven Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampyre
Powers:

Something Big Happening to Raven Empty
PostSubject: Something Big Happening to Raven   Something Big Happening to Raven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm

ok, i know i haven't been around much for a long time and there have been some very good reasons for that. until now, i haven't really been ready to share, i've had a lot to get used to, but i feel ready to let my family know now.

over the last couple of years, there's been some huge upheavals in my r/l family. my mother, in her infinite wisdom decided to retire and take over the family again after spending the last 12 years in some distant country. as you can imagine, that caused some huge problems and with me more than anyone. i won't go into too much detail, but you get the picture.
also, i've been having to deal with some pretty huge milestones with my son who is now six and standing at my shoulder, and holding the attitude of a tweenager already.
in the past year alone, the biggest changes have happened. exactly one year ago now, i met a wonderful man called matthew and i fell head over heels for him. after quite a few upsets and misunderstandings with my family and in turn his also, we finally managed to settle together and he moved in at the end of may. shortly before that, i finally managed to get myself a part-time job at our local takeaway. it's not much, but thanks to that, any and all contact with the benefit office, or social security to our beloved american friends, was severed as quickly as possible.
in november, we discovered i was pregnant, which to those who know me best, is a terrifying prospect. however, it was made clear early on that both baby and myself were strong enough and we made it past the first trimester with little ordeal (if you consider the constant sickness and bathroom trips a little ordeal lol). after some more upset with my family over this, matthew made his most impressive and the absolutely best surprise happen. at 20 past midnight on xmas morning, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. of course, i screamed my answer at the top of my lungs and happily woke the neighbours What a Face.

and so now, at 16weeks pregnant, engaged and finally back to my writing, i'm finally coming clean lol and i'm very sorry for my lacking in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kangetsu Wolf
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kangetsu Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Protector

Stats
Threat Level:
Something Big Happening to Raven Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Something Big Happening to Raven Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Lupus
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Something Big Happening to Raven   Something Big Happening to Raven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Hun after everything you have gone through I would not be surprised if you want more time. I am happy to have you back even thought we have not gotten to know each other better. Congratulations on the engagement and the new bundle of joy. I will be keeping you in my thoughts, please feel free to PM me if there is anything I can do for you. I hope to get to know you better and role-play with you once more.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesoftheyellowstonepark.aimoo.com/
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Something Big Happening to Raven Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Something Big Happening to Raven Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Something Big Happening to Raven   Something Big Happening to Raven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Well congrats are in order for you. As for lack of posting? Are you serious? LoL. The coven was a dead zone for two years. If it hadn't been for the MSN closings it would still be a dead zone. I breathed a new life into the joint when I decided to take the coven to a different level, and a different way of being able to administrate the place it always should have been. Thankfully, everyone here was able to get the message and get registered here, otherwise the Coven would have had new life in writing town, population me lol. Everyone is starting to get back into their writing. YOu gotta do what you gotta do. And it wouldn't be the social security office you'd be refering to, I think what you meant to say was the social services office. Either way, good on you for getting a job. Not many people can say they have one of those lately in todays economy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Whatever fancy takes me

Stats
Threat Level:
Race: Vampyre
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Something Big Happening to Raven   Something Big Happening to Raven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:18 pm

thanks guys, big thanks What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Big Happening to Raven   Something Big Happening to Raven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Big Happening to Raven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: