The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lizphariss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizphariss
Fledgling
Fledgling
Lizphariss

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : School

Stats
Threat Level:
Lizphariss Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Lizphariss Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race:
Powers:

Lizphariss Empty
PostSubject: Lizphariss   Lizphariss Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:52 pm

pryden (more cat then man, during heighten emotions. Peaceful state can be full cat via a little focus. other wise I'm just human looking with cat ears and a tail)

5'8'' humanish, 178lbs (pryden, 7'2'' 385lbs(Larger the more he is angered)) (cat 5' at the shoulders on all 4s)

silver hair (silver fur, with a light/baby blue sheen)

silver eyes (pure black in pryden form)

cat ears

silk fur tail silver

Has learned to shift into the form of a house cat.

I'm very timid... i had a really bad experience when I was little so I'm mostly in my cat state, and I don't do well in crowds but I can deal with it.

I'm finding out that my emotions get involved too fast... i have a kind hart that is very caring. I'm easy to take advantage of, I'm assuming, but i can never tell.

past:

I don't mind telling people about my past, I'm an open book you ask me ill tell you.

Short Ver.

Born into slavery. I have scares all over my body from the branding, beatings and torture that took place. I escaped and ran away. Been a drifter thus far.

-When In my most vulnerable form(Necko) I retain some of my beastly strength.

-I have started learning how to heal though it don't like it very much and I am a novice at is. Iyriss is teaching me. I have the pain tolerance for it but not the skill.

-When I need to protect friends I assume and Beastly Form Standing at 7'2'' To start with. As more anger and rage builds and become bigger faster and stronger. As this state prolongs I store energy. Though I don't know how to use it. Also It is very hard to control myself in this state and can turn on a friend if I'm not careful.

-If I can retain my mind while in this form I can tap into it a bit more. summoning a sward and possibly other things. Still trying to summon what ever i can but that's it so far.

Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Lizphariss Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Lizphariss Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Lizphariss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizphariss   Lizphariss Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Welcome liz hope you enjoy it here as much as you enjoy our other Rps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna

Lizphariss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: