The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow how long has it been

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Wow how long has it been Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Wow how long has it been Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Wow how long has it been Empty
PostSubject: Wow how long has it been   Wow how long has it been Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey guys well the wolf is back. Did ya'll miss me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Whatever fancy takes me

Stats
Threat Level:
Wow how long has it been Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Wow how long has it been Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampyre
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Wow how long has it been   Wow how long has it been Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 am

definitely missed you honey. been popping in to see if anything has been happening. haven't heard from you for so long. hows things been going?
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Wow how long has it been   Wow how long has it been Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Been doing alright alot has taken place. I just had my youngest son on the 31st of May. Lots of stuff which is hard for me to go into. However the wolf has survied and is standing though scared. Its been a long hard road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Whatever fancy takes me

Stats
Threat Level:
Race: Vampyre
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Wow how long has it been   Wow how long has it been Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:40 am

yeh i know about your little boy. I saw the pictures you posted on fb. he's gorgeous. don't know much about the other stuff, but I knew it had been going on for a while. either way honey, it's great to see you back online and writing again. I've missed you
Back to top Go down
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Race: Vampire
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Wow how long has it been   Wow how long has it been Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Man I've been away for like a year myself and the board went all crazy. The background is caput lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow how long has it been   Wow how long has it been Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow how long has it been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: