The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this thing on?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drkyangel
Elder
Elder

Male
Number of posts : 7

Stats
Threat Level:
Is this   thing on?!  Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Is this   thing on?!  Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)
Race: Who Knows
Powers:

Is this   thing on?!  Empty
PostSubject: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello everyone.. I know i know the genius is back ( les dont roll ur eyes at me). It's been a while i know but theres been some major changes to me.... Drky has returned thanks to being bored and also the everlasting need to be with my "family". Find me.. im alive!

Drky Wink 
Back to top Go down
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Whatever fancy takes me

Stats
Threat Level:
Is this   thing on?!  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Is this   thing on?!  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampyre
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:31 am

one genius to another (yes les, you can roll your eyes at me too), glad to know you're alive and back home drky.
Back to top Go down
drkyangel
Elder
Elder

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Is this   thing on?!  Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Is this   thing on?!  Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks Raven.... how are things wit u..... Les if u ever get a chance i need a new pic for drky.. shes alll growed up now [/b]
Back to top Go down
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Is this   thing on?!  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Is this   thing on?!  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:18 am

hey drky. things are ok, hectic, insane and busy lol, but that's usual these days. still make time to write on the various sites. would love for this place to start doing that again. Hint hint les, angel, komm, cam etc. you guys still out there somewhere? anyhoo, it's good to see you online again, honey.
Back to top Go down
drkyangel
Elder
Elder

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Yeah i hear u.. life kinda caught up with me too.. raising kids is a mission these days especially since they are getting much bigger..... i missed my "other" home... this place
Back to top Go down
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:32 am

sounds about right. between the kids, my new hubby and the parental units, life has been madness lol. glad there's still life in this place though
Back to top Go down
drkyangel
Elder
Elder

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:58 pm

I would like to get back to the stories... i know i could write new great stories... i have one big one in mind..
Back to top Go down
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:21 am

i'd love to hear about it
Back to top Go down
drkyangel
Elder
Elder

Male

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Its about drky  older,  returning home  after a long   travel,  and she's  eager to com]e home to her  family and  friends to tell them about her  adventures, studies, and  things  she's  discovered about herself..[/size]
Back to top Go down
LadyRaven
Dark Sister
Dark Sister
LadyRaven

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:36 am

sounds great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on?!    Is this   thing on?!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this thing on?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: