The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lestat's Audience driven storylines (Rules and Reg's. Just read'em)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Lestat's Audience driven storylines (Rules and Reg's. Just read'em) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Lestat's Audience driven storylines (Rules and Reg's. Just read'em) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Lestat's Audience driven storylines (Rules and Reg's. Just read'em) Empty
PostSubject: Lestat's Audience driven storylines (Rules and Reg's. Just read'em)   Lestat's Audience driven storylines (Rules and Reg's. Just read'em) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 am

Ok, the rules for this are simple. I come up with the plot idea. Your jobs are to give me suggestions on how to achieve the goal of the plot. I will pick no more then two ideas for a post. What this means is that when I make a post to this storyline, you all will read it, and give me a new set of suggestions to use. And the cycle will continue in this fashion. These suggestions can be whatever you can think up. Now, the characters will not be our main characters. Which should be obvious because of where I put this board. These will be non-coven based sotries. Which means the characters will be made from scratch. There will be TWO threads per storyline. The suggestion thread, and the storyline itself. There may end up being 3 threads per storyline, the two I mentioned already, and a third for comments on it. I have a feeling some of these stories will range from epic, to ridiculously funny to all out silliness. In any event, I think it is going to be fun. This is not limited to only me doing the writing. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to start their own Audience driven threads on this board. But for now, to see how it pans out, we'll leave it to me for the first one. That said, keep an eye out for the posts. Above all, have fun and enjoy the craziness that I'm sure is going to happen.

~L
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com

Lestat's Audience driven storylines (Rules and Reg's. Just read'em)
Page 1 of 1