The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Email settings and PM rules as set by me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Email settings and PM rules as set by me. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Email settings and PM rules as set by me. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Email settings and PM rules as set by me. Empty
PostSubject: Email settings and PM rules as set by me.   Email settings and PM rules as set by me. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:10 am

Alright folks, here's the skinny on this. I would like everyone to make sure that your email settings in your profile here are set to be done by the WEB FORM option. This way, I can email anyone of you from here in the event that your PM box becomes full since it only allows for a max of 50 PM's. Not that this will ever happen, and I can just email most of you directly, I'm lazy and if I can do it from here without having to go all the way to hotmail to do it then I'll be happy. Now, if you start getting harrassed via email from here let myself or Malicious know and we will deal with the person directly, and with extreme prejudice, after we talk to the individual. After all, we must make sure that you aren't just mad and making things up. I'm not saying anyone here would do that, but I'm just covering the bases here. The same goes for PM's as well. DO NOT blow up someone's PM inbox for any reason. Unless it's my PM inbox. We have limited space as I already stated. This said, if you can't handle acting like an adult and getting things smoothed out without resulting to griefing via PM and/or email, you WILL be removed. If you are on the receiving end of such stupidity, then I will need you to forward me the PM(s) or email(s) to me. Something to keep in mind, there is the ability to report people!! I will look it over and myself, Caja, and Malicious will discuss it on our own personal board and come to a decision on how to resolve the issue. Almost consistently though, they and I are on the same page so justice will be swiftly dealt. The goal here is to have fun and foster the creativity of not only our veterans, but also of any new members should we ever get them.

This is NOT negotiable in any respect. I have already altered profiles for everyone who didn't already have this set as of 11:07 AM CST on Oct 22, 2008. So any new people after this have one day after I activate their registration to comform to this before I do it for them. Yes I know that is dictatorship like, but it is what it is, and how it is. Mostly I'm laid back about a lot of things, but harrassement and drama not so much. Thank you for your time, and welcome to the Coven!

LestatWC
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com

Email settings and PM rules as set by me.
Page 1 of 1