The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules & Guidelines: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Rules & Guidelines: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rules & Guidelines: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Rules & Guidelines: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Guidelines: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ   Rules & Guidelines: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:28 am

(it's "more what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual rules")

1. Managers always have the final say and should be given the respect as such. If you do not or cannot live with that, then you do not need to be here. (Go to Member Tools, click View member profile and then scroll down until you see Cancel Membership to un-join and dont let the door hit you on the butt! We do NOT want AssPrints on our new door!)

2. You can fight any style you want to as long as it is agreed upon by all of the involved parties.

3. Keep OOC and IC separate. (i.e. DO NOT bring your personal OOC tiffs into a storyline and vise versa.)

4. Assistant managers must have permission from at least two of the managers to do anything to the existing Coven pages. The Manager that created that page and one other. If you would like to make your own page then that is fine. However before un-hiding it must be approved for content by ALL managers.

5. New members must do the following before participating into any ongoing storyline:

* Make a RP profile and post it on the Grafix Design Thread HERE.

* Make an entrance storyline on the Coven Storylines Board or on Present Day Board.

* Please read the Elders, Gods & Goddesses Page and at the very least those characters Profiles that are listed on those pages. RP profiles can be found on the Our Histories Page.

* Please look through the picture albums, where each character stores their characters pictures and DO NOT use a character picture that is being used by another player in our group. That is unless you plan on being that other characters identical twin. *Also, there is to be NO pictures in the albums, or pages, that depict beastiality (pics of a man having sex of any kind with a female animal and vice versa) of any sort. Those pictures will be deleted on sight and you will get one warning. A second offense and you will find your ass going somewhere else. MSN has and will shut down communities for things of this nature and it will not be tolerated here by me, nor any of the other managers.*

6. DO NOT kill another character in this Realm with out making OOC arrangements with all parties involved and without at least two managers approving it. (i.e. assasinations are prohibited under this rule)

Rule #6 addendum: If for some reason you bring RL drama into IC s/l's, your character WILL be killed by ANY manager, and your membership WILL be REVOKED! This addendum is NOT subject for discussion.

7. No posting RL names in storylines.

8. When posting (ALL POST, not just Storylines) please use a font color and size that us "old navy imagery analyst," that have been staring at computer screens for the better part of 12 years, can read. Yes, we do have some older blind people here. I will not mention names, CAMELLION....aghhhmm. DO NOT use a font size lower than 4. If you use naturally small fonts (i.e. Monotype Corsiva or A charming font) then it should be bigger than that. Do not use unreadable colors (i.e. Yellow on White or light light pink on white.)

9. Please have mutual respect for each other. DO NOT bash another person’s creativity, imagination, writing styles, character creations, etc.

10. One can be in more than one storyline at a time, but be careful of time lines. Be mindful of what is going on in other storylines. (i.e. Malicious was posting in the s/l “Alana’s Arrival,” she freaked out and left the coven main room and went outside in the snow. Rie, Mal’s RL person made and OOC post stating that her “episode” continues in the new storyline called “The Breaking Point.” Now Malicious cannot technically post to “Alana’s Arrival” again. If one character follows another character into the new storyline, the same rules apply to that character. However, they can always leave and go back.) Lets keep this as realistic as RP can get, savvy?

11. This is in respect to Managers, Elders, and Gods and Goddess. There are 3 managers (Lestat, Malicious, and Angel) that is it! There are Elders that are not managers, read the Elders Page to find out who they are. There are quiet a few Gods and Goddesses, Read the Gods and Goddess Page to find out who they are.

Note about The God/desses: For those that are intimidated by the fact that there are God/desses here, dont be. This is by no means a form of the so called, invincible "God Moding" or whatever you want to call it. This is out version of Managers/ Ast. Manager list. There is NOONE on that list that is not a manager or ast. manager. This does not mean that these characters can NOT be killed. The only one that might be damn near impossible to kill is Lestat. Why? Well Duh, he owns the damn place. He can do whatever he wants. Yes, the God/desses do have special powers, only over ONE element/or special power (i.e. Angel has the power of suffering, Malicious over Snow & Ice). I hope this clears this up a little bit and if you have any further questions about this, please email one of the managers and we will be more than happy to talk to you. WE ARE NOT THAT MEAN HERE! Despite what some may say.

12. If you are a newbie (a.k.a. a newcomer) to this Realm, then you are not a god. There will be no more making of Gods, or Goddesses for that matter, without Lestat’s explicit permission. There will be no more of this “self-made” god stuff, either. The only exceptions are those characters born to Godparents. (i.e. Aries, Mekia, Wynter, Dravin, and Arion. Look at the Covens Children page to see the children’s profiles.) These characters are Gods because they were born to 2 Godparents and are actually played by one of the managers (usually the same player as the parent.) Also, if your character is allowed to become a god, this does not allow you to be invincible or all mighty. You will have power over ONE element or power. Even then there will be VERY little god moding allowed. This will eliminate redundancy.

13. Lets keep drama to a minimum please. OOC drama is fine as long as it doesn't go into the RP Boards. Of course we do like some drama on the RP Boards, it would get rather boring if everyone were just sitting around the Main Room drinking bloodwyne. But as it was said before, keep OOC and IC separate.

14. Have Fun!

~The Management

(All rules and guidelines are subject to change. Notification will be posted on the General Baord of all changes. No Dragons were harmed in the making of these guidelines.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com

Rules & Guidelines: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ
Page 1 of 1