The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Please Welcome Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Please Welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampire
Powers:

Please Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Please Welcome   Please Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Caja to the new job as Administrator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Malicious
Admin
Admin
Malicious

Female
Number of posts : 24

Stats
Threat Level:
Please Welcome Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Please Welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Powers:

Please Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome   Please Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:54 pm

Welcome Caja,
Thank you for all your hard work in perserving our history. It is appreciated.
Please Welcome Maltag10
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Please Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome   Please Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Wow thanks, I did not even exspect that. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
LestatWC
Admin
Admin
LestatWC

Male
Number of posts : 185
Job/hobbies : Killin your d00dz

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

Please Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome   Please Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:30 am

Of course you didn't What a Face I r teh sneak! Seriously though, I as well as Rie, and possibly the entire group (if they would ever fucking migrate) appreciate your 3,000+ posts you have moved here. You prove time and again where your loyalty lies (even though, no one would ever question it to begin with). I never forget those who help out above and beyond what is really expected of them. Caja, you have done just that. You registered like I had asked, and then immediately you began moving posts, not only from the Coven, but also from WWG. I had to bust my ass to make the forums for you so that all these posts you were flooding the place with would have a home What a Face There are still more boards that will have to be created, but they don't need to be done right this second. We, I believe, have the crucial ones in place. So, all that said, welcome to the "inner folds" of the coven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewampyrscoven.com
Sponsored content

Please Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome   Please Welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Main Forums :: General-
Jump to: