The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A final fantasy story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
A final fantasy story Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A final fantasy story Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

A final fantasy story Empty
PostSubject: A final fantasy story   A final fantasy story Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 8:14 pm

(Ooc: At least one character in the story share a name with other storyline characters only because she is mine and this is a continuing story as I play ffxiv and did play ffxi for a long while as many of you are aware. If you do play or did play and wish to join the story I will have no objections as this is just to fill my own heart with a lack of a good story behind a character I play. That being said the next post will be my character profile. I will fix the colors later as I am on my phone and not close to my computer right now.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
A final fantasy story Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A final fantasy story Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

A final fantasy story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A final fantasy story   A final fantasy story Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 8:40 pm

Caja Luna

RACE:Mithra/Miqo'te

Caja was born in Windhurst to your run of the mill merchans. However has she grew she descovered she had a knack for magic more spacficly summoning. Her best friend was a talented little taru name Thebestview. They learned the ways of magic and seemed to be the perfect pair however they came the day when hos path lead to the heallers and hers to find the summonsthat would soon fight beside her. Then came the war and she had to fight with every fiber of her being to save windhust and the restvof the world from the dangers of this age and of the past. When the fight was done and there was not more she needed to do in that world did her light call to Hydaelyn who saw in her a chance for her to help save a new world and so hydaelyn would place her in a deep slumber. When Caja woke she was a Miqo'te and so her journey starts a new still gift as a summoner and the will to fight for those that can not fight for themselfs. She will heal the sick and fight the darkness wherever it chooses to show itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna

A final fantasy story
Page 1 of 1