The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Happy New year Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Happy New year Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Happy New year Empty
PostSubject: Happy New year   Happy New year Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 8:15 pm

I know I am late sue me. But we have been here for many and Iean many years just to put it in prospective people. I have been in this group sence I was 14 years old granted I was in the sg then bit still poaont remains I trun 44 this year that means we have been part of this would for me it's 30 years. I know we are all busy and most of you will not even see this post much less read it. Still I think of you offen and pop on from time to time just to see if there's a new post or to add to story. Anyway from you always faithful wolf happy new year and may it bring you joy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna

Happy New year
Page 1 of 1