The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H.E.L. RP : Character Bios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Left_bar_bleue999999/999999H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Empty
PostSubject: H.E.L. RP : Character Bios   H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Most of the characters are to be convicts. A few guards and the Warden will be allowed on a case by case basis. Lets see how creative we all can be. This means that the people are all HUMANS. Murderers, rapists, serial killers and so forth and so on. The baddest of the bads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Left_bar_bleue999999/999999H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : Character Bios   H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Name: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown
Hair: Unknown
Position: Guard at H.E.L Penitentiary
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : Character Bios   H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Name: Derek "The Beast" Williams
Height: 6' 2"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Position: Convict

History: Welkom to H.E.L. Thats what the sign says. Hillyards Extreme Lock up for the criminally unrehabilitable. Twenty years I've been here now. I was the first. They stuck me in this hole all by myself. It was a couple of years before they found someone as rotten as I was to stick in here with me. I was 17 then, and had already racked up over 150 murders, 23 kidnappings, multiple counts of torture, 13 assassinations, extortion, and a few other minor law infractions. Towards the end, my face was all over the news. The case was at the time, the highest profile case that had ever come before the courts. Local police didn't have a clue, State cops couldn't make the cut either, US Marshalls didn't have what it took. It was finally a nationwide manhunt for my piddly ass head up by the FBI, the US Military, and any other available law enforcement agency they could gather that brought me down. Trust me when I say, I didn't make thier job any easier. Six out of those 150 murders were Federal agents. I had even seen america's most wanted on TV with my picture and case on it. They had offered the highest reward ever for any info leading to my capture. Five million dollars, just for me. Haha. I don't blame the little old man who turned me in. Hell, if I were him I would have done the same. It was after all, a job hazard. It comes with the territory when you are a proffesional killer. How did I get to be that way you might ask? I grew up in New York city, more specifically, little Italy. My mother was of Italian descent, my father had been killed during a mob hit, and I, when I came of age (15yrs old), eventually took over his job. Two years it took for me to establish my violent name. Haha. Imagine what I could have accomplished if I had not been caught? So now, here I sit, in a prison for psychos according to society's standards. Just waiting for the right moment...........
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : Character Bios   H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Name: The BUTCHER, first name Butch but no last name.
Height: 6 ft.
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
History: Born and raised on the streets, he was taught at an early age on how to defend, and survive. When he was from puberty to an early teenager, he went from town to town via. railroad boxcars. This is were he could do his dirty work and quietly slip out of town without anyone catching him.He started leaving dead bodies everywhere. Some were so mangled that noone knew if they were man or beast. His specialty was well known as slicing and dicing, until there was nothing left but mush. Afterall, he is called, 'The Butcher'.
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : Character Bios   H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Name: Veronica Smalls
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green

They'd convicted her. Easily. Four counts of Murder in the First Degree. She'd been in a haze the whole time. Every since Cory had come home and told her that he was leaving her for Malorie. It was like a fog had settled inside her brain and hadn't lifted until the drop off pilots were dangling her above a mass of swarming bodies. All she saw were hands reaching for her and the screams started coming out of her throat nonstop. They grabbed her and pulled her in under them and she struggled to fight them off and keep her clothes on at the same time. That was until the sounds of flesh hitting flesh and the other inmates grunts as they were hit and thrown away from her. As the hands stopped tearing at her she lowered her hands away from her head and looked up into what probably had been a good looking face. But the scar down the side of his face made his eye droop slightly and the coldness in his eyes didn't help any either. He'd helped her up as the other men around them grumbled their displeasure, but didn't try to stop him. And that was when she'd met Beast.
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : Character Bios   H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Name: Delilah
Height: 5'9
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Grey

Delilah had been a model/prostitute. She worked the occassional spreadsheet, but most of her money was made hooking. She fashioned her life after the great Aileen Wuornos, the prosititute gone serial killer. Only Delilah had one up on Aileen. Aileen had only killed 6 men in 'self defense'. Delilah had killed 42, because she wanted to. Her excuse? "They couldn't get me off." Delilah spent most of her time lusting after Derek, and the rest of the time....figuring out ways to make Veronica miserable, without actually laying a hand on her. Because, unlike Delilah, Veronica actually got to go into the Beasts lair. Where as he'd just tossed Delilah out on her ass without a word. Although she was hateful towards Veronica she didn't have the guts to actually kill her. If Derek found out she had done it then he would put her through pain far greater than his initial rejection. And he'd enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

Name: Jenna Mathews
Height: 6ft
Hair: Red
Eyes: Jet black

History: 46 mutilated bodies, mostly men found up and down the west coast. At least those were the ones found. The guilty verdict was unanimous. Jenna had laughed at that. She was laughing all the way out of the court. She laughed even harder as she was lowered into H.E.L. A swarm of hands grabbed at her as she hit the ground, pulling her down, ripping at her clothes and skin. Suddenly, she pulled herself up and caught one of the bastards by his throat and, digging her nails in, ripped his windpipe clear of his neck. This seemed to stop the others dead, "Any more of you fuckers wanna have a go?" She laughed again as one approached her and began picking the dead man clean of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : Character Bios   H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Noname
6ft.
Dark hair
Dark eyes
Italian
Gigilo with a 12 in. stiff dick
Crime: Wrong bed at the wrong time

Men hate him,women love him!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : Character Bios   H.E.L. RP : Character Bios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H.E.L. RP : Character Bios
Page 1 of 1