The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP   H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 pm

The pain raged through my body, starting from where the bullet had entered my flesh. That lucky son of a bitch got me with one of his shots. He was a dead man walking, he just didn't know it yet. I leaned against the tree holding my shoulder. Blood flowed feely from the wound and down my arm. I would leave a trail of little blood drops anywhere I went. It wouldn't be hard for them to track me now. I checked my newly acquired weapons and pushed away from the tree. I gripped the pistol tightly in my hand and moved on. I could still see the lights from the guards and carefully took aim. I fired three shots from behind the tree line. Three guards fell dead. I took off running as shots rang out into the night. Luckily, none of them hit me this time. I ran in a circular pattern, flanking the guards as the investigated my whereabouts. I grabbed what I needed from the three dead guards and moved on. There were 10 guards left. I wasn't going to be satisfied until they were all dead. As I turned, I saw a few more of them come from the trees. They yelled and guns fired. I moved and returned fire. When the shooting finished 4 more had dropped to the ground dead. Then I saw him. The son of a bitch that shot me. I raised the gun and leveled the barrel at his face. I saw hiw eyes widen and then he was being shoved out of the way as the bullet left my gun with a boom. The bullet missed my target, and ripped through the other guard's face. One more gone. I ran forward and grabbed the guard who shot me and began to brutalize his face and head with my bare knuckles. That lasted for only a few seconds before the rest of the guards came to his aid with retractable batons. They beat on me, and kicked me, yet I would not stop punching the guard. Then my body tensed as I felt the pain of 50,000 volts of electricity run rampant through my body. Then the pain stopped and I fell to the ground. I couldn't move, and the guards cuffed me. The last thing I saw before blacking out was the bodies of the dead guards being brought onto one location and two helos landing. My eyes rolled up and my eye lids flickered before a boot came crashing across the side of my face. Everything wne t dark. When I came to I was laying inside one of the helos with about 5 guns pointed at my face. I looked at them through a swollen eye and spit out a good sized glob of blood at them.

"Fuck you all. You're all fucking dead, you just don't know it yet."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP   H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Guard

We had him. He was in the chopper and we were headed back to base. And we had him. My thoughts were broken and strange as I drifted in and out of consciousness. The guy above me was shouting something at me. Sounded an awful lot like Stay awake. I didn't want to stay awake though. We'd gotten the Beast. And I'd scored a helluva beating for it. Finally I slipped into the dark abyss of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna

H.E.L. RP : H.E.L RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wampyr's Coven :: Creative stuff :: Non-coven based RP-
Jump to: