The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines   Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Ok, here is a run down of what will be allowed for this story:

NPC's, which will be of course moved and played by myself.

Umbrella Corp. researchers (Not neccesarily knowing researchers. IE they really have no clue why they are doing the reaserch for in the first place.)

As far as players go, keep in mind there are no supernatural powers allowed in this storyline unless specified by me, and the only way to obtain those are to have been an Umbrella Corp. experiment, such as the Nemesis program and what have you. Again, I will specify that to those people who I see fit. All that said, all playable characters WILL be human, unless otherwise specified by me, also some names will be familiar to those RE fans out there. Playable Characters:

Devon L. Kennedy- Currently the only one within the resistance that knows what is going on down on the earth's surface. This character is mine, he will remain secretive for the time being, but information about him will come out here and there during the story.

Dr. Albert Wesker VI- Head of research for the US Government. His interest is simple. Find a workable sample of the virus strains and attempt to mutate the strains further to benefit his employers. Dr. Wesker descends from THE Albert Wesker that has made appearances in most every RE game there is. Does he have a secret and personal motives for taking on this job? Who knows. This character is up for grabs.

James T. Stedford- General USMC. Hard-assed, and in charge of security around the Racoon City research facilities. Add his history as you see fit. Also up for grabs.

Those are just a few of the essential characters that I can think of right now. Feel free to reply to this thread with character ideas and or Profiles and we will get this thing moving right along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna
Caja
Admin
Admin
Caja

Female
Number of posts : 6651
Job/hobbies : Roleplay

Stats
Threat Level:
Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: WereWolf/Vampire
Powers:

Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines   Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Weaponry, even though this is more geared towards the future, we will be using standard weapons. I.E. handguns, rifles, shotguns and so forth. I will allow a furturistic type of gun on a case by case basis. Some characters will start out the game without any weapons what so ever. Others will have them, but nothing to over powering. Really powerful weapons will be found and earned, which will also be specified by myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cajaluna

Resident Evil: Omega Guidelines
Page 1 of 1