The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Be sure to either Register with the site to gain access to all the areas of a normal member, or if you're already a member then log on in and join us!
The Wampyr's Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wampyr's Coven

The Wampyr's Coven

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil: Omega

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female
Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Management

Stats
Threat Level:
Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Race: Vampyre/Demon
Powers:

Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:31 pm

Eve lie there in Devon’s arms listening to the beating of his heart. Her hand ran over his chest and found his arm. Cupping his hand in hers she sighed with utter content.
"You know, before Egypt, I wanted to marry you. I still want to marry you Eve. If you'd have me."
Egypt was when her life fell apart. She had thought for the longest time that it started to go down hill when her brother went missing on their 16th birthday. Her father had done everything to try and find him. It wasn’t so. Her real hell began with her orders to Egypt. Right after Devon had left her. He was the only thing in her life back then to keep her world from falling apart.
She always felt there were secrets he was hiding from her. He was always so closed. She didn’t help matters much, she knew she kept things from him as well, but it was for his own safety.
She sighed, and nuzzled into him.
“I do want you Devon, I always have. I just don’t understand why you left when you did. I had 3 weeks left before I had to leave for Egypt. I wanted nothing more than to spend them with you. I didn’t care about your mistakes.”
He cupped her chin and pulled her face up to look at him. “Please, Eve, tell me what in the hell happened down there.”
She closed her eyes and wanted to look away but he held her gaze. She sighed heavily. “I was sent there to follow Evangeline. She was on a special assignment for Wesker. Gretchen and I, you remember her right?” Devon nodded, “Gretchen and I were there on reconnaissance only to gather information about the next major project that the corporation was working on. They had built a massive operation, three times as large as Raccoon city, and I was there only to observe.”
She stared off out of the window where the sun was just going down and the horizon was streaked with shades of oranges and yellows. “Someone ratted me out, Devon. Someone in the resistance told them I was there. Evangeline knew I was coming and they took Gretchen.” She paused again. “I was also told there had been a sighting of my brother there, so I went on a side mission. I screwed up, Devon and my best friend died. I watched her being mutilated and used for one of the Corporation’s sick experiments. To make things even worse, she died in vain. I am still no closer to finding Adam.”
It was the hardest thing for her to do was admit she fucked up. Devon reached down and wiped the tears off her face. Eve pressed her naked body closer to his. “Devon, please don’t ever leave me again.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelwc2002
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:32 pm

"I have no intentions on leaving you again Eve. When I left, I didn't think you would have wanted to talk to me after my mistake. I see now that my greater mistake was not telling you that I had been assigned to a mission of utter importance. I had 15 hours to have my ass on the plane. I was ready in two. The other 13 I spent in my quarters, with Davis trying to cheer me up. He didn't know about you. Hell, he wasn't even my partner then. I was sent on a lone mission. I was to infiltrate the international space station of the sciences to destroy certain mainframe computers and steal any files that were contained on those drives. It was believed their contents had specific locations of Secret facilities for the Corporation. My intel, was what was given to you about the Egypt base. I wanted to go to you and tell you of the dangers, and to be careful, but I couldn't see you. I was afraid of how you would react to me. Please understand Eve. I never wanted to hurt you. Please Eve, tell me that you will marry me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, however short or long my life may be by the end of this. Please believe me when I tell you that I swear to you that I won't let anything bad happen to you again. I swear it with my life."

I looked into her eyes trying to see if I could get some indication of what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:35 pm

Eve tried to speak, but couldn’t. She managed a nod and that is what helped push out her words, “Yes Devon, if we make it out of this alive, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” She shook her head, “I had no idea of the space station mission. I had asked many time at headquarters, where you where and no one would tell me. Sometimes I had the feeling they were keeping us apart on purpose." She paused with wide eyes and sat straight up, “It was no mistake Devon, some one meant to kill me down there. I am going to find out who that some one is. You know I got some flack about coming on this mission. My assistant told me that they were going to deny your request. Yea, I know you asked for me specifically. They are they are trying to keep up apart. Those bastards.”
Devon raised a brow. He knew all too well the kind of temper tantrums she could have when she got upset and he loved her all the more for it. “Trust me Eve, we will find out who is behind this.”
She laid back down having been some what comforted by his promises. Wrapping her arms around him she felt her eyelids get heavy. “We should get some sleep.”
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:37 pm

Wesker moves slowly away, his body still healing from the blast that ripped apart the sat rig, and the stone that bounced off the side of his head afterwards. Growling softly to himself, Wesker moves back towards the church, hoping to take his frustrations out on the prisoner locked within the old building, perhaps do a little more work on his new find. As he moves, another small missile comes whistling through the air behind him and slams into the back of his head. Wesker spins quickly, sidearm in hand, scanning the area for the attack.
"FUCK!!" Wesker can see nothing, and yells his frustration at the sky. "If I find the fucker doing this, you will regret ever meeting me. DO YOU HEAR ME!!"
Wesker listens intently for a moment, his ears alert to any sound, his eyes glowing bright red beneath his shades as he scans the horizon. Sidearm held at high port, Wesker moves towards the area where the rock, or whatever it was, must have come from. He tops the rise, Magnum at the ready, but sees nothing.
"Shit." Wesker turns to move away, but stops himself at the last moment. Someone was here.... Wesker kneels down and checks over the imprint of a human body in the snow. Frowning, Wesker runs his fingertips around the imprint slwly, whispering..."I will find you, don't think I won't. I'll find you, and you will suffer. No-one makes a fool of Albert Wesker. No-one...."
Wesker stands and blasts a shot through the imprint in the snow, then holsters his weapon and strides away, the Magnum's huge blast still rolling through the empty streets....
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:37 pm

Pet smiles as he is distraught from her minial attacks. Not saying a word, but merely mouthing them, she states, 'Not yet'. She knew that he was good at detecting, but she was a little better, he taught her that much. Now it was time for 'scissors'. As the shot echoed through the streets, it muffled her taking her large scissors out of her pack. Watching him stride off, Pet took to the trees and stayed down wind of him. Slowly sliding the metal against a stone, the scrapping sound echoed through the trees. Everywhere one could imagine or turn, the sound bounced from tree to tree. Stretching her arms up and closer to the tree, she made sure there would be not reflection or glare as the ear piercing sound grated on the nerves. Calling out a falcon scream, the scraping noise roared in Wesklers mind.
She thought as she scraped, 'You made me a guinnie pig, now your mine'.
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Eve fell back into my arms and the smell of her hair was intoxicating. Sweat, mixed with the unmistakeable scent of sex. I nodded as she spoke.

"Yes, my love, get some sleep. We'll need all of our strength for what's to come."

Her breathing slowed down preparing to enter her slumbering state. It helped me calm down in return, and soon I too was fast asleep. However, I did not sleep long. I had been awaken by my dreams. Dreams I had been having for as far back as I could remember. Dreams of something inside of me, fighting to be released. Then came the visions of my father, with another needle in his hand, and his comforting voice reassuring me that everything would be fine. It made me wake with a start. I was covered in a fine sheen of cold sweat, just like I had many a night. Eve was still deep asleep, and I eased my way out of the bed. I went into the bathroom and relieved myself, then looked at my image in the mirror. The bruises and marks from the day before, were nothing more then a faint shadow. It confused me. I felt no more pain. It was almost as if there had never been an injury there to begin with. I pondered it for a few moments before I made my way to the window that over looked the city. I could see some of the undead wandering around aimlessly looking for their next meals. Luckily for us, they would not think to look for us here. That was one good thing about the viruses. No higher brain functions, only the drive to feed. Funny enough that in light of their low level of intelligence, they still had a knack for sneaking up on people. I looked back at Eve, and sighed. I should not have asked for her to be sent here. Yet at the same time, I wouldn't of had it any other way. I did not wish this life for her, but we were now both stuck in it, and I promised myself to make sure that she would make it out of it. My thoughts drifted to Davis. I had a sneaking suspicion that he was still alive. Evangeline and Wesker would keep him that way. He was their only trump card in manipulating me. It was common knowledge that I would do just about anything to keep him safe. I loved his girls as if they were my own family. In all respects they were. Davis had been the closest thing to family I had ever since I was young. They called me Uncle Devon, and made sure to send me hand made birthday cards every year. It was cute, and it was definately able to start a conversation around the living quarters. You ever want your balls busted, hang up some kiddie art. My thought proccess was interrupted by Eve's naked arms wrapping around me, and her sweet voice filling the silence of the room.

"What are you thinking about?"

I lifted my hand and placed it over hers, and smiled.

"How to get us the hell out of this alive."
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Eve soon fell asleep and she had her own dreams. The same ones she has had since the day her bother disappeared. The night she found out he was missing, she had this dream and it has plagued her since. The visions of Adam being taken away by men in black gas mask danced in her head. That was the days before she knew what Umbrella was all about, before the fairytales her father read to her as a child, became real. Dreams never effected Eve much anymore, they only served as a minor unconvinced to her psyche. Though the images of her brother screaming for her would have disturbed the normal sleeping person, Eve slept softly and peacefully. She forced her subconscious to do that hoping that each time she had the dream she would remember a bit more.
Eve’s eyes opened wide and fully focuses as if she had never been asleep. Rolling over she reached out for Devon, but he was not there. He was standing by the window, thinking. She had caught him numerous times doing that when they were dating. She could only wonder about the things he kept chained up in his head.
She quietly slid out of bed and went to wrap her naked arms around his waist. She pressed her breast up against his back, “What are you thinking about?” He reached up and covered her hand with his, “How to get us the hell out of this alive.” Eve worked her way under his arm until he was holding her in the front, completely enveloping her in his arms. She pressed her left cheek to his chest and sighed, “Yes alive is good.”
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:39 pm

She loved being in his arms. Everything in her body tingled from his touch. Every time he touched her it was the first time. Her nipples grew hard as they trailed across the flesh of his chest. Devon cupped her chin in his hand and pulled her face to his. “Why can’t I get enough of you?” Eve laughed softly before replying, “Cause I have intoxicated you.” Devon did not know exactly what to say to that, so he kissed her instead. It was a long passionate kiss and her breathing started to increase as he cupped her ass with both hand and pulled her up into his arms. Wrapping her legs around his waist she locked her arms around his neck. Their breathing was an indication or their raising passion. Devon spun her around and she landed on top of a broken and shattered dresser. They were a little more aggressive this time. Their animal instinct surfaced as he forced himself inside her. He back and ass was being cut slightly by the tiny shards of glass from the broken mirror. The stinging pain only increased her need. She dug her nails deeply into his shoulder. He picked her up again and spun her around. Devon wrapped one hand in her hair and pulled back as she still supported her about his waist. They both went crashing into the wall. The impact slightly knocked the breath out of her lungs and she moaned. Biting his lower lip she held on to it, sucking it slightly before releasing him to explore her neck. Using the wall to brace them, Devon plunged into her with a driving force that made Eve almost scream out. They came together again, there pinned up against the wall. Devon legs gave out from shear pleasure and then both came crashing to the floor with a thud. They laughed and looked at each other. “We should be more quiet.”
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 pm

Shards of glass flew through the air and Evangeline jumped at Davis, knocking him out of the chair and covered him with her body, protecting him from the potentially deadly flying missiles. When the dust finally settled she lifted her head, looking around. Brown lay near the door, a rather large and ugly looking piece of window sticking out of his throat. He was dead. Evangeline cursed vilely and got to her feet. She dusted off her clothes and looked down at Davis.
"You alright?"
At his nod she held out her hand, trying to help him to his feet, but he ignored it and accomplished the task on his own. Evangeline shrugged and went to the door.
"We're going to have to find some place else to keep you now. It's not safe here anymore."
She walked out into the hall and several Marines were running towards the two of them. "Ma'am! What happened?"
"I'd think that, by now, it would be obvious as to what happened."
Evangeline's temper was sorely tested by the blank look on the Marines face.
"Something blew up, jackass!"
Evangeline led Davis back to the front of the church and stopped suddenly.
"Where's Wesker?"
Everyone around her shook their heads.
"Well go and find him, you fools! He could be hurt!"
Evangeline dumped Davis onto a near by pew and sat down herself, muttering under her breathe. Davis looked at her with a rather surprised look on his face and Evangeline scowled.
"I fucking hate incomepetence!"
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:41 pm

"Yeah, we should."

I leaned over and kissed her, letting my hands trail the sides of her face as I pulled away. I got to my feet and began to pull my clothes on. Eve got up and looked at me.

"Devon?"

I turned to look at her and I pulled up my pants and fastened them.

"Everything is ok Eve. I think we should get moving. It's still dark outside and now we have the cover of the night."

Eve stepped to me and placed her hand on the side of my face.

"What are we going to do?"

I smiled and put my hand over hers, moving it to my mouth and placing a gentle kiss on her palm.

"To try and get Davis."

At the church Davis looked at Evangeline.

"From what I've seen you're surrounded by it."

Evangeline's eyes darted at Davis.

"So it would seem."
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Wesker strides back into the church and immediately moves to kick a wooden pew out of his way, the long wooden bench cracking in two, the separate pieces flying sideways to shatter against the walls of the church. Wesker raises his head and yells at the ceiling.
"Eva!! Get your fucking ass out here!! NOW!! That's an order!!"
Wesker moves over to his workstation and begins to rumage through his packs, pulling out electrical equipment, explosives, and a rather nasty looking carbine-powered shotgun. As Evageline strides into the room, Wesker turns to face her, holding up a hand to silence her inevitable outburst at his yell.
"Now is not the time, soldier. I've had it up to hear with this fucking ghost town. It's time to take this shit to the next level. I want you to go and collect my surveillance equipment. Take as many Marines as you want with you. While you're at it, take this...."
Wesker hands Evangeline a bag full of C4 explosive and detonators...
"...and set them around town. I'll bury this fucking place once and for all. I think I've got what I came for. We're heading back to the Station. There's someone I want to talk to. Then, my dear aide, we'll be travelling to your favorite holiday destination.....We're going to Egypt. Get your shit together, and let's get moving. Right away would be good. Right now would be better."
Wesker turns away, dismissing Evangeline, and pulls out a small leather pack. Opening it, he begins to assemble a small, but powerful looking satellite array, attaching it to the top of his specialised PDA. With barely another glance around the church, Wesker heads for the back, and the stairs that will take him to the roof....and Evangeline realises that he's going to contact the Umbrella Space Station...
At the last moment, Wesker turns back,
"Oh, and Eva. If you happen to see that little prick Devon, or his little friend Eve, Bring them to me. I have some plans for those two troublemakers. If you can't capture them, then just kill them. Right now, I don't give a shit either way. Just make it painful..."
With that said, Wesker turns and heads out for the direction of the stairs....
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Pet watched Weskler enter the church once more. He was highly pissed as he kicked the splintering pew. Listening closely, she heard every word. Then as a flash of light, she made her way around back and over the hill. Whispering and catching her breath, she smiled, "Yes, I think I will enjoy Egypt". Getting to her gear was easy, but concealing it in such a small way was the trick. Covering her head to boots with her white fur, she blended into any snowy scenery. She even had a surprise if it were turned inside out, "MMM, love these little advocadoes. First bite is the last. And I got a special one for you my dear mentor". As she smiled wickedly, she cracked her neck. The sound made brave men cringe, but she feared none. She was out for only one.
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Evangeline crossed the street with Davis close behind her. Why she bothered to trust him enough not to try and run away from her was a mystery, but she had a feeling that he wasn't about to head off into the unknown without any way to protect himself. There were still zombies out there, and Davis didn't have a gun. At the moment all he had was Evangeline, and he was on her like stains on a mattress. The church doors came into view and Evangeline slowed her pace for a moment. Her head tilted to the left and she paused. Davis looked back to where she'd stopped in the middle of the street. "What's wrong?"
A short volley of shots came from her Glock and bricks exploded from a building down the street. Someone cursed violently, just outside of audible earshot.
Evangeline holstered her weapon again and motioned Davis inside.
"Devon is looking for you."
She checked her rifle, a needless motion, and glared at him.
"Get inside. I'm going to ruffle some feathers."
For an instant Davis looked like he was going to run for it, but Evangeline smiled slightly and shoved a round into the chamber.
"You know you'd never make it."
He left without a word and after the church doors closed behind him, she started climbing the rusted out drain pipe of a near by building.
"Now .. let's have some fun, shall we?"
She waited patiently, knowing that eventually, either Devon or Eve would show a body part, somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:44 pm

~Six Months Later~
Evangeline stepped off the jet with Davis following close behind her. Wesker offered her a hand, which she accepted, and she climbed down the last step, reaching the ground. She turned her head to witness Davis's progress and the wind whipped her jacket back, showing her small, rounded stomach.
For the past six months Davis had been her, almost, constant companion. Devon had tried getting to him three times, only to be thwarted at each attempt. Now she was in Egypt, again, and past memories washed over her. She wondered if Eve would follow Devon to Egypt.
Wesker was to her left, furiously barking out orders and Evangeline rubbed her temple, trying to massage away the sudden pain that made her dizzy. Davis grabbed her elbow, keeping her steady. "You alright?"
She nodded with a sort of half smile.
"I'll be fine."
Davis shrugged and let go of her arm, sticking his hands in his pockets. He was just happy to be alive and not stuck in some holding cell at Umbrella headquarters. He'd never even seen an Umbrella holding cell. Thanks to Evangeline. She'd lobbyed hard to have him under her supervision, and she'd won. So instead of sitting around and being 'interrogated' for months on end, he'd been sleeping in Evangeline's guest room. Wesker'd been irate when he found out what she'd done. Davis shivered at the thought of that arguement.
He trudged silently up the path leading to their new encampment. Aides ran around busily, still preparing for their arrival. Evangeline was shouting orders now, angry that nothing had been set up as it was supposed to have been. Davis shouldered his way into his tent and dropped down on the cot, closing his eyes. It was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:44 pm

Wesker watches Davis wander off to the tent, then frowns darkly as Eva starts barking orders he himself had given just minutes ago. Wesker turns to her, his arms crossed over his chest, one eyebrow raised behind his dark glasses. With a small, wry smile to himself, he speaks, interupting Eva's shouting.
"Oh, your puppy is worn out. Are you sure he'll be alright? I would hate for him to feel lonely...."
Eva turns, her face reddening with anger. "Why you...."
Wesker holds up one hand, then leans in, speaking calmly, clearly. "Listen to me carefully. I dislike what you did, going over my head as you did, rescuing that poor, pathetic excuse of a man from my cells. He has information, and I want it. I do not care how I get it, but I want it, and I want it now. If I cannot get it in the manner I am used to, then I will ask you to get it.....in whatever way possible. But hear me. You fail, and it WILL fall to me to get what I want. And I doubt either of you will want that."
Wesker draws back, and his gaze flicks over the men rushing around before him. He turns his head, staring at Eva again from behind his death-black shades and smiles contemptuously. "Now, if you are so eager to bark orders that I have already given, then you can finish the job. I am going to my tent, and I do not wish to be disturbed. I have......work to do."
As Eva opens her mouth to argue with him, Wesker grabs the pack at his feet and moves swiftly off to his tent, the smile still fixed upon his face as he disappears within....
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:45 pm

No sooner than Weskler entered the tent, than he heard the sound. Starting off like small scratching, but more like it was thousands of insects preying on their victim. As he tried to figure it out, numerous locusts were swarming him. Many, too many to even breath. Fighting these off would only be futile. Through all the buzzing in his mind, he could hear the faint female laughter of someones dasterly dead.........
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Evangeline hissed angrily as Wesker walked away from her. Her decision to keep Davis safe with her had angered him more than anything she'd ever done before. She shrugged and stuck her tongue out at his back as the tent flap drifted shut behind him. He'd survive the disappointment.
Doc tapped her shoulder and she glanced back to look at him. "Time to check your blood pressure again."
Moderately severe hypertension prevented Evangeline from over extering herself these days, but none the less, she was still on this trip. Along with Doc and a personal OB/GYN that would probably die if they got caught up in any trouble. The OB wasn't happy about Evangeline's lack of weight gain, but that was just normal. Evangeline had never been one to pack on the pounds.
The child inside her surged and her breakfast rose to the back of her throat. Swallowing heavily Evangeline slid off her jacket and held her arm out to Doc. Once he was finished he gave a satisfied nod, putting away the pressure cuff.
Satisfied that everyone was doing what they were supposed to be, for once, Evangeline headed into the tent next to Weskers. Normally they shared a room for Weskers personal protection, but given all the equipment he carried around on a daily basis, the United States government just didn't make tents big enough to fit the both of them and Weskers equipment.
She lay on the cot and pulled the wool blanket up to her chin. She closed her eyes with a sigh and within 2 minutes of her head touching the pillow, she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel Artaq
Admin
Admin
Angel Artaq

Female

Stats
Threat Level:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Wesker stands still and quiet as the insects crawl over him, looking for ways through his tough, black outfit, searching for ways to get at more of his skin. Wesker sighs softly through his nose, thinking quietly to himself... "People should really do their homework before they attack me with idiotic things like this." With a little jerk of his head, Wesker searches through his internal computer systems for the right program, them, a small smile curling at his lips, he finds exactly what he wants.

A small whirring noise emanates from the side of Weskers head, and anyone close enough, and able to see through all the bugs, would have noticed a small, steel glint form within each ear. Satisfied that his hearing is fully protected, Wesker starts the program he holds within his mind, as he opens his mouth, insects moving immediately to the dark, moist area....

A slight whine starts from Weskers mouth, the bugs on his tongue shrieking in their torment as they rapidly retreat. The whining sound grows higher, louder, and soon every bug in his tent drops to the floor, screeching in pain, twitching in their last seconds of tormented life. Weskers mouth closes, then the tiny steel plates in his ears slide back as Wesker looks down at all the tiny dead bodies that cover the floor of his tent like a crunchy carpet. Grinning, he turns and heads back out of his tent, hollering for a corpman to fetch a broom and clear his damn tent....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Omega   Resident Evil: Omega - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Omega
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2